Brittany LaFree, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Brittany LaFree

Brittany LaFree, PA-C is a physician assistant in Carmel, IN. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Make an appointment

Brittany LaFree accepts

Brittany LaFree accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Brittany LaFree treats your condition or procedure

"Brittany LaFree is a Certified Physician Assistant with a Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Butler University. Brittany enjoys working in general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and also performs laser treatments. Brittany h...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Brittany LaFree's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brittany LaFree

Brittany LaFree?
Brittany LaFree's Performance
What People Say About Brittany LaFree, PA-C
RecentHighestLowest
Ms. LaFree presented unprofessionally. She had on a black sports bra that showed through her light blouse and was wearing yoga pants. She stood very close and towered over me in the 7 rushed minutes I was allotted. I’m disappointed with the 2 visits I’ve made to Dermatology Associates in Plainfield. Staff seems young and wants to treat symptoms with medication rather than treat the cause of the symptoms. The waiting room has seemed very crowded 2x. Seems to emphasize quantity over quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Great care. She is caring and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
A great experience for my first time ever visit to a dermatologist. Brittany put me at ease and answered every question I had. She ended up finding a potential trouble spot that I didn't even think was worth mentioning and she biopsied it on the spot. I will definitely schedule with her in the future.
Excellent experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
I have seen Brittany for several years for minor issues and checkups. She has always provided excellent service. She is very knowledgeable, professional and personable. The office is run very professionally with short waiting times and in and out quickly, which I appreciate. I would recommend to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
I appreciate the fact that I was able to be seen in a very timely manner. Brittany has treated me several times, and I am always impressed by her knowledge, explanations, and suggestions for treatment. I have confidence in her assessments, and would not hesitate to go back to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany has treated me many times. She is always caring, professional, and courteous. True professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
This was our first time to Forefront Dermatology since the change from Shidler. My son had a strange rash on his face. Brittany was great. My son is 13 and she spoke directly to him, engaged him, and made him feel like he was a person who mattered, not just a kid with a rash. He is 13 and remarked that he really like Brittany, and that he appreciated how she addressed him directly. She nailed the diagnosis as well. We will ask for her next time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
I have had the pleasure of experiencing dermatology services by Brittany LaFree on several occasions. She was knowledgable and treated me with dignity while accomplishing what she needed to do.
Thorough, informative, kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany was very pleasant. She showed interested in helping correct my condition. She communicated alternative choices of care and the possible outcomes. She was prompt and sensitive to my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany is great! She truly cares and listens to any and all concerns. I never feel rushed and am always satisfied. I'm really picky about my physicians, and Brittany is high up in my esteem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany is so attentive and informative about any skincare issue arising and equally so annually by keeping a well documented check of my body "spots" to ensure all is well with them. The medical staff is great if ever you have a clarification post appointment as well. All in all I am happy we have found our "home" dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Our family loves Brittany! She is just a professional through and through. Can't say enough about her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany takes very good care of me. She seems to have a great deal of caring that I stay healthy. Her manner is always very professional and she is also very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
I was very pleased with my appointment with Brittany. She was direct in assessing my issues and provided appropriate treatment. She had a very pleasant manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany's kind demeanor, her patience and thorough exam all give me confidence in her care and judgement. She doesn't rush and is more than willing to answer all my questions. I trust she gives me the best possible care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
I truly cannot say enough good things about her!! Brittany is not only professional and knowledgeable, but truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to ask questions and listen before deciding the best course of treatment...and always has a smile on her face. I have been to a few different dermatology practices over the years and Brittany is, by far, one of the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany was very polite, amiable and thorough and made me feel at ease. I felt very confident that she knew what she was doing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany LaFree, PA-C?
Brittany did a great job on filler!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Brittany LaFree?

Compare Providers