Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Brittany Bossert, FNP
Brittany Bossert, FNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Chattanooga, TN.

2290 Ogletree Ave Ste 102

Chattanooga, TN 37421

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Brittany Bossert

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Brittany Bossert does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Brittany Bossert is unavailable at this time.

Brittany Bossert has no awards or honors listed.

Brittany Bossert has no media or publications listed.

Brittany Bossert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Brittany Bossert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Brittany Bossert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Brittany Bossert to family and friends
Brittany Bossert's Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Brittany literally saved my life. Her and her nurse Jeannie are knowledgeable, genuinely caring and very professional. I went in with chest pain and shortness of breath and the office jumped into action to get me where I needed to go and the care that I needed. On top of that, any time a cold sneaks up on me I can always get in to see her at a moments notice. The upfront staff is kind and on top of things. All around the best family medicine we've ever had! Thank you Brittany!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Brittany takes time to listen and answer any questions.
in Chattanooga, TN |
If I could could give her 10 stars I would. That's how great Brittany is! She is super kind and patient with me. She knows when to be real and tell me like it is. She is super knowledgeable. She will listen to your to your concerns and take into consideration what you have going on. Love her!!!!! I would tell all my friends and family to go to her!!!! ????????
in Chattanooga, TN |
Very professional, on time listens to you and takes care of you
in Chattanooga, TN |
I'm new to Chattanooga & needed to find a good family doctor. I called Hamilton Family Medicine & quickly got an appt with Brittany Bossert -- what a blessing! The staff is amazing -- friendly, courteous, caring, (very) thorough, & truly engaged with the patient. Convenient location, easy in/out, no absurd wait-time--I'm so pleased with my new healthcare provider! (I never realized there would come a point in my life where I'd be saying that!) Highly recommend!
Atlanta, GA |
I went in for a sick visit and Brittany and the staff took very good care of me. It was a quick and pleasurable experience.
in Collegedale, TN |
I like Brittany because I can even talk with her about "man" issues and she's not shocked or surprised. She's solution oriented and always asks me if I have any questions about anything before I leave. I also passed my DOT physical with flying colors thanks to her coaching and letter to DOT doctor stating I'm improving in my Diabetes battle. I also am grateful for being discrete with private issues. Thanks Brittany!
Knoxville, TN |
Brittany is a wonderful health care provider that I highly recommend. She listens to each concern and addresses them accordingly. I've never felt rushed or like I was "just another patient". Brittany has struck a great balance between being professional and personable and displays this each time I'm in the office.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I had been having problems with my gallbladder for about a year now. Each doctor I would go to wouldn't really listen to me, and would just send me away with meds, Narcotics by the way, which were pretty much were just treating the symptoms not the source of the problem, and more symptoms were appearing, making it clear it was my gallbladder failing. Brittany LISTENED to EVERYTHING I said and immeadiately made it possible for my gallbladder to be examined actually on the road to recovery.
in Chattanooga, TN |
My family of 4 had appointments for checkups at Hamilton Family Medicine. An office lady called a couple of days before the first appt leaving a message confirming the appt along with instructions for paperwork/ first visit procedures. I took that as a friendly reminder. Then 2 hours before the appt that lady called and left another message that if I didn't call the office to confirm, the appointment would be cancelled and filled by someone else. In 2 hours? This is an unreasonable policy.
Have you seen Brittany Bossert, FNP?
Are you Brittany Bossert?

Visit Brittany Bossert

Brittany Bossert accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Blue Open Access POS
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Blue Network E

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Allergy & Asthma