Brittany Bossert, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Brittany Bossert

Parkridge Medical Group

2205 McCallie Ave Fl 2 Chattanooga, TN 37404

Brittany Bossert, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Chattanooga, TN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Brittany Bossert accepts

Brittany Bossert accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Open Access POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Blue Network E

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Brittany Bossert treats your condition or procedure

Brittany Bossert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brittany Bossert

4.5

Brittany Bossert?
Brittany Bossert's Performance
What People Say About Brittany Bossert, FNP
Always love coming into the office to see Brittany and the staff. They all are very kind and caring to all of the patients. Most times I hardly ever have to wait before being called back to the exam room. Brittany always listens to me and answers all of my questions throughly. I highly recommend her a primary care provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
She was my first doctor to assume my care when I moved to Chattanooga. I was a unknown patient and was pretty disgruntled on the hoops patients had to jump though regarding ADHD and stimulants. Despite me probably not being so warm, Brittany Bossert was always kind and took time and gave good council and advice. I was sad when she was gone and I had an alter doctor. I know GOOD quality of care in Chattanooga is difficult to get. I know how hard it is to convey you care in a short doctor clin
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
Stay away from her! She thinks she is the all-knowing medical practicioner and, therefore, finds no need to listen to her patients. I told her that I do not do well on hydrocodone. She prescribed it anyway. When I went back to tell her it wasn't working and that it was making me mean, what did she do? She wrote another prescription for hydrocodone and doubled the strength.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
This office is always clean. The staff is very friendly. They know me, and greet me by my name. Never had to sit and wait a long time. Great all around
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
Brittany literally saved my life. Her and her nurse Jeannie are knowledgeable, genuinely caring and very professional. I went in with chest pain and shortness of breath and the office jumped into action to get me where I needed to go and the care that I needed. On top of that, any time a cold sneaks up on me I can always get in to see her at a moments notice. The upfront staff is kind and on top of things. All around the best family medicine we've ever had! Thank you Brittany!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
Brittany takes time to listen and answer any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
If I could could give her 10 stars I would. That's how great Brittany is! She is super kind and patient with me. She knows when to be real and tell me like it is. She is super knowledgeable. She will listen to your to your concerns and take into consideration what you have going on. Love her!!!!! I would tell all my friends and family to go to her!!!! ????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
Very professional, on time listens to you and takes care of you
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
I'm new to Chattanooga & needed to find a good family doctor. I called Hamilton Family Medicine & quickly got an appt with Brittany Bossert -- what a blessing! The staff is amazing -- friendly, courteous, caring, (very) thorough, & truly engaged with the patient. Convenient location, easy in/out, no absurd wait-time--I'm so pleased with my new healthcare provider! (I never realized there would come a point in my life where I'd be saying that!) Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
I went in for a sick visit and Brittany and the staff took very good care of me. It was a quick and pleasurable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
I like Brittany because I can even talk with her about "man" issues and she's not shocked or surprised. She's solution oriented and always asks me if I have any questions about anything before I leave. I also passed my DOT physical with flying colors thanks to her coaching and letter to DOT doctor stating I'm improving in my Diabetes battle. I also am grateful for being discrete with private issues. Thanks Brittany!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
Brittany is a wonderful health care provider that I highly recommend. She listens to each concern and addresses them accordingly. I've never felt rushed or like I was "just another patient". Brittany has struck a great balance between being professional and personable and displays this each time I'm in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
I had been having problems with my gallbladder for about a year now. Each doctor I would go to wouldn't really listen to me, and would just send me away with meds, Narcotics by the way, which were pretty much were just treating the symptoms not the source of the problem, and more symptoms were appearing, making it clear it was my gallbladder failing. Brittany LISTENED to EVERYTHING I said and immeadiately made it possible for my gallbladder to be examined actually on the road to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?
My family of 4 had appointments for checkups at Hamilton Family Medicine. An office lady called a couple of days before the first appt leaving a message confirming the appt along with instructions for paperwork/ first visit procedures. I took that as a friendly reminder. Then 2 hours before the appt that lady called and left another message that if I didn't call the office to confirm, the appointment would be cancelled and filled by someone else. In 2 hours? This is an unreasonable policy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brittany Bossert, FNP?

How was your experience with Brittany Bossert?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Compare Providers