Brigitta Westall, MFCC

PsychologyFemale

Brigitta Westall
Telehealth services available
2734 E Broadway Ste 8 Long Beach, CA 90803

Brigitta Westall, MFCC is a Psychologist in Long Beach, CA. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Brigitta Westall to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Brigitta Westall treats your condition or procedure

Brigitta Westall accepts

Brigitta Westall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brigitta Westall

Brigitta Westall?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (31)
  • Listened & answered questions (30)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (30)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
Dr. Westall is amazing: she is compassionate but she also knows when to push clients to challenge themselves in order to grow. I have learned so much from Dr. Westall, about myself and about tools I can use to facilitate healthy communication and functional relationships. My time with Dr. Westall has allowed me to be a better version of myself, and I'm very thankful to her for that.
Kat – Jan 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I'm so happy with the improvement I've felt since I started seeing Dr. Westall. When I first started seeing her, I was having multiple panic attacks a week. Now, I'm happy to report that I haven't had one in over 6 months! She's non-judgemental and really tunes into you during the session. I like that she's honest and willing to explain everything and that she's didn't jump straight to prescription medication. She really has equipped me with coping tools I know I'll use for the rest of my life.
Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I spent 3.5 years with Dr. Westall and in that time she helped me navigate the loss of a parent, a divorce and other significant illnesses. Because of my time spent with her I am more confident, am better able to support myself and set healthy boundaries that lead to more successful relationships. I am so grateful for our time together.
A former patient – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
Brigitta iss amazing - I wasn’t sure that I’d be able to conquer my anxiety but she worked wonders. Listened, understood and gave me tools to use everyday.
Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I cannot recommend Dr. Westall enough. I live in LA, and drive down to Long Beach to be seen by her because she is that good. I also used to be a part of one of her therapy groups which was incredibly helpful. I have been working with Brigitta for a few years now and it amazes me how far I have come. She has helped me to make real concrete changes in my life. I have been to therapists in the past for talk therapy, but didn't feel like I was making progress. Working Dr. Westall is so different. She has the ability to see beyond what you are saying and get to the root cause of the problem. She also has an intuition that helps her to be able to understand how these issues came about, and how she can help you go about fixing them. She gives you homework to do in between sessions and if you do it, you WILL make progress. She truly is a very gifted therapist.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
Dr. Brigitta Westall is an amazing therapist, she has been there for me during the hardest times of my life. She is able to challange me to grow and heal while also being caring and compassionate. I am forever grateful for her honesty, patience, and professionalism. I one hundred percent recommend her to anyone seeking individual or group therapy. Thank you Brigitta
Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I honestly don't know if I would be married to my wife of nearly 28 years if it weren't for Brigitta. We had some issues early in our marriage and returned to see Brigitta a few years ago. She was not the first therapist we consulted, but after not feeling the first one was a good fit we kept looking and luckily found Brigitta. She is intuitive, bright, considerate, challenging, tough, and impartial. Brigitta is about the most competent and ethical therapists available in Long Beach today.
Lakewood, CA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I've seen a couple psychologists before who were ok but no so in depth - more focused on alleviating current pain. This is what really makes Dr Brigitta different - she digs for the root cause(s) so you can actually be better. Of course mean is that you can stop the cycles you find yourself trapped in. She teaches you to identify them, to better self-care and protect yourself. She identifies your own self-destructive behaviors and helps you change them. She's very caring and witty too.
kimbrulait in Long Beach, CA – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
Brigitta is intuitive and extremely professional. She pays close attention to the words that one says while also observing nonverbal cues that might indicate more meaning that the words alone might indicate. She is able to help push the client to go a little deeper, look more closely at feelings, while also being sensitive to how ready the client is to go to that next level of examination. I highly recommend Brigitta.
Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I would highly recommend Brigitta to anyone looking for an effective therapist. I've been seeing her for a few years now and I can see, in measurable ways, how I've become stronger and less often depressed. I have a ways to go but at least I know what I need to do now.
Long Beach, CA – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I’ve come to grow and be a better person, leaving my angst and dysfunction, depression in check. I cannot thank Dr. Westall enough for her hard work to help me breakthrough issues from my youth. She truly is a Dr. worthy professional IMO.
Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?
I love Brigitta !! She is a great therapist and has helped me with my emotional issues over the yrs. She’s helped me work thru my issues with family members, and my depression and low self esteem. I highly recommend seeing her for therapy. Life changing !!
Lina in Corona, CA – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brigitta Westall, MFCC?

How was your experience with Brigitta Westall?

• Psychology