Bridget Bertrand, LMFT

Bridget Bertrand, LMFT

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Bridget Bertrand, LMFT is a psychotherapist in San Mateo, CA. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

112 W 25th Ave Ste 1

San Mateo, CA 94403

Learn about Bridget Bertrand

Bridget Bertrand's bio

This content was provided by Bridget Bertrand "Hi there, I am glad you have found me here on "Health Grades". Though I have "Claimed" my posting I do not encourage you to post a review here. Posting a review of your experience is your right as a client and it is entirely up to you to decide whether you wish to do so. However, the reasons below outline reasons why it may not be in your best interest. 1. The California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists Ethics Code states that it is unethical for LMFTs to solicit testimonials from clients. Since you may decide to return to therapy with me at a later date, I do not request testimonials from people who have ended therapy with me. 2. Unlike other business owners who may respond to their health grade reviews as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I must provide confidentiality to my clients. This means I am restricted from responding in any way that acknowledges whether someone has been in my care. Thus, I do not intend to respond to any reviews. Please visit my website to learn more about me. You can do a quick internet search with my name to find out more about my practice."

• Psychotherapy
  • Psychology
  • Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Bridget Bertrand does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Bridget Bertrand is unavailable at this time.

Bridget Bertrand has no awards or honors listed.

Bridget Bertrand has no media or publications listed.

Bridget Bertrand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bridget Bertrand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bridget Bertrand's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Bridget Bertrand to family and friends
Are you Bridget Bertrand?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy