Contact provider for availability

Brianna Sorensen, PC

Social Work ·  Female

Brianna Sorensen

Brianna Sorensen, PC is a social worker in West Dundee, IL. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Brianna Sorensen accepts

Brianna Sorensen accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Brianna Sorensen treats your condition or procedure

Brianna Sorensen?
Brianna Sorensen's Performance
What People Say About Brianna Sorensen, PC
RecentMost Helpful
Brianna is an incredibly caring and helpful person. She has helped me overcome so much in the past 3 years, I don't know where I'd be without her. Whenever I've had a rough week I can always look forward to plopping down on her huge comfy couch and talking to someone that I know will listen. She gives great advice and always has my best interests in mind. If I have an emergency I can text her or set up an appointment quickly. Her LGBTQ group is great too, I have met so many awesome people there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brianna Sorensen, PC?
I had seen Brianna for a couple of years and my experiences were wonderful. She is very down to earth and approachable, often going out of her way to help clients solve a problem. On top of that she is one of very few LGBT+ affirmative social workers in the suburbs. She has been a phenomenal help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brianna Sorensen, PC?
Brianna has done an amazing jobs with helping me and my family within the past year. I was not fond of the idea of having a therapist until I met Ms. Sorenson. I highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for help during a tough time, or needs help with personal issues. She has the ability to make you feel comfortable when approaching her with any uncomfortable situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brianna Sorensen, PC?
Brianna is awesome!! She truly cares about her clients. She will schedule an appointment asap if you need it! She is always there for a check-in. She really works with your schedule. Very supportive. I felt comfortable right away. Her office is very calming. She can joke around with you but also help you deal with rough topics. She does an awesome job building trust with her clients. Brianna will do whatever it takes to get you to a healthy place. She helps you find acceptance in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brianna Sorensen, PC?

How was your experience with Brianna Sorensen?

Compare Providers