Brian Wright, LCPC

Brian Wright, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Brian Wright, LCPC is a counselor in Cincinnati, OH. He specializes in counseling.

1130 Congress Ave Ste B

Cincinnati, OH 45246

Learn about Brian Wright

This content was provided by Brian Wright "I believe that counseling doesn't come with a manual or a "cookie-cutter" approach. You are a person with feelings and thoughts unique to your own concerns and issues. I don't approach our counseling relationship based on your diagnosis or societal labels. I try to assist according to how you see your world and recognize that we all make different choices. We don't have to be held captive to a mental illness and I will help you try to find the "keys to those locks". I have 10 years experience working with people with substance use concerns. Along with those issues, I also help people cope with a variety of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, anger, and problematic behaviors. I grew up in Cincinnati and I think my knowledge of community resources may be beneficial to your goals. I have experience working with different cultures and lifestyles. Overall, my hope is that we can form a genuine relationship and work together to address your concern"

• Counseling

Brian Wright does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • SIR-Spheres®

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Brian Wright is unavailable at this time.

Brian Wright has no awards or honors listed.

Brian Wright has no media or publications listed.

Brian Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Brian Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Brian Wright's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Brian Wright?

How was your experience with Brian Wright?