Optometry  |
Dr. Brian Williams, OD
Dr. Brian Williams, O.D. Board Certified Optometrist A Board Certified Optometrist and co-owner of EyeCare Associates. An Oklahoma native, Dr. Williams was raised in a small farming community in southwest Oklahoma. He earned his Bachelor's Degree from Southwestern State University and then graduated from Northeastern State University School of Optometry in 1994. Upon graduation, he completed a residency in ocular disease and refractive surgery in an ambulatory surgical center in Tulsa. Dr. Williams specializes in ocular disease with a wide range of technical training and experience. He is certified in and routinely performs anterior segment laser procedures, Yag laser procedures, glaucoma-related laser treatments, and minor in-office surgical procedures. In addition to his 19 years of clinical experience, Dr. Williams is an experienced lecturer on subjects such as ocular disease, glaucoma, diabetes, and laser vision correction. He was chosen to participate in the FDA investigational study of the ICL implantable Collamer Lens. As Director of the Oklahoma Optometric Association and member of the American Academy of Optometry, Dr. Williams is actively involved with the optometric community.He is passionate about caring for his patients and is dedicated to providing the best vision care available.

10010 E 81st St Ste 100

Tulsa, OK 74133

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams is passionate about caring for his patients and is dedicated to providing the best vision care available.

• Optometry

• Eye Procedure
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy
  • YAG Laser Therapy for the Anterior Segment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Southwestern State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northeastern State University / School Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Ambulatory Surgical Center In Tulsa, Ok

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Williams is caring. I look forward to my medical eye visits not only because he takes great care of me. I always feel like I am the only patient in the clinic. Highly recommend. He did PRK on me and I can see better then ever.
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Williams truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to help you!
in Tulsa, Ok |
I love Dr. Williams, he's very knowledgeable about cutting wage technology that is available to his patients. I was suffering with dry eye and thanks to new technology I had a treatment in his office that has alleviated my symptoms. Great doc, I will never go anywhere else as long as they take my insurance!
in Tulsa, OK |
Awesome Doctor with a great personality and concern
in Skiatook, OK |
Dr. Williams was great!! He explained everything really well and made sure all my questions were answered so I was at ease before the surgery.
in Bristow, OK |
Dr. Williams takes excellent care of my eyes. He is very thorough. He explains what he is doing and why. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams to anyone. We really trust him with our eye health!
in Tulsa, Ok |
Dr. Williams is friendly and professional also has a great demeanor about himself.
Tulsa, OK |
Felt like I was in a cattle slaughterhouse with how many different rooms I was shipped to. Came in twice and both times they had my history and reason for visit wrong. Very impersonal. The other staff was very nice, but I will not be returning. They are definitely making a fine profit with how many patients they ship in and out every day.
Owasso, OK |
I've been a patient of Dr. Williams for a number of years now, he has always taken good care of me. I am always recommending him to my friends and family members, as well.
in Tulsa, OK |
Went for laser treatment for glaucoma. Dr Williams took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect. The follow up visits have been very thorough. I would highly recommend him and the staff at Eye Care Associates!
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I am so incredibly impressed with Dr. Williams. He is not only knowledgeable but also personable and able to share his knowledgeable in a way that is easily understood. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
in Tulsa, OK |
The only complaint I have is Dr. Williams always seems rushed when he is in the room with you
in Broken Arrow OK |
I was impressed with his skill, professionalism, and genuine concern for my eye care. He was very receptive to my questions. I would recommend Dr. Williams to my family and friends.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Cares about his patients and takes time to answer questions.
Owasso, OK |
Dr. Williams is a life saver. Having sojourns; I naturally have dry eyes. Dr. Williams not only was familiar with sojourns but allowed me to regain my eyesight back to what it was allowing me to regain my quality of life. Thank you Dr Williams!
in Tulsa, OK |
He is kind, considerate and easy to talk to. I have never had any negatives to report in my appointment, exams or treatment. Excellent manner, and I do recommend him many times. The only problem I ever had was with front desk staff who ignored me and let me wait for 45 minutes. She was calling me to remind me of my appointment and I was already there. It was very annoying and she acted like a snip but the young ladies who worked with the doctor were extremely nice. I was ready to cry.
in Mannford, OK |
He examines and treats the condition. He does prescribe the newest most expensive drugs.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Williams is a great Doctor that really cares about his patients.
in Beggs, OK |
He is a wonderful doctor who truly cares for his patients! I have recommended him to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Williams, OD?
Are you Dr. Williams?