Dr. Brian West, PHD

Psychology ·  Male

Dr. West

Charleston Psychiatry

9229 University Blvd Ste F2B North Charleston, SC 29406

Dr. Brian West, PHD is a psychologist in North Charleston, SC. He specializes in psychology.

Dr. West accepts

Dr. West accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

4.0

Dr. West?
Dr. West's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian West, PHD
Office staff is horrible and rude. Havent even seen the doctor yet. I'm not sure if I want to at this point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian West, PHD?
Absolutely horrible office staff. Courtney, their office manager, is the rudest person I’ve ever dealt with in a medical office. My appt was cancelled with zero notification (after waiting TWO MONTHS to even get an appointment) and I was then told I had to wait another month and a half to get rescheduled. When I was trying to explain the urgency of getting in and how frustrating this situation was she raised her voice and told me to take the next appt available or to stop wasting their time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian West, PHD?
I've sought evaluation and treatment for over two years now, and each time I find a provider and make an appointment, the results of the interview are the same - "We can't help you." Then I was referred to Dr. West. I confirmed with my insurance that his practice was in network, and have been trying to get an appointment for a week now. I finally get a secretary who tells me I can be seen in two months... and then she tells me my "obamacare" ended Jan 1. I wonder who's been cashing my premiums?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian West, PHD?
IT HAS BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE I HAVE BEEN TO THIS OFFICE. HOWEVER, IT WAS IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION, THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY, AND I FELT LIKE THE TOOK THE TIME TO HEAR WHAT I NEEDED BEFORE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS OR HYPOTHESIS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian West, PHD?
Dr. West is one of the most helpful, caring, and professional doctors they I have every had the pleasure of meeting. He has helped both of my children with many problems and still sees both of them today. Oldest daughter has seen him for 15 years and my youngest for 8 years with many problems that they have . He is only a phone call away when we need him. He is a great doctor and person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian West, PHD?
Office is difficult to locate. Once inside you are created by a musty smell and rude staff. There was no one at the front window. When I finally tapped on the glass to ask where my child could use the rest room while I waited, I was told, I'm busy with someone, you'll have to wait. How about greet me. In the time it took for her to make that rude statement, I could have already been helped. Never again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian West, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. West?