Brian Vold

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Brian Vold

Brian Vold is a nurse practitioner in Des Moines, IA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Allen College in 2014 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Brian Vold accepts

Brian Vold accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Alliance Select

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check if Brian Vold treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2014

2.7

Brian Vold?
Brian Vold's Performance
What People Say About Brian Vold
Brian is incredibly relatable and disarming which greatly helps since I am a naturally guarded person when it comes to discussing my mental illnesses. As a new patient of his, I was relieved he agreed to a continuity of my existing medication regimen. Most importantly, he wanted to know whether or not I felt like they were still having a positive impact on my wellbeing. Glad to have him in my rural area of Iowa
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Vold?
I felt like Brian Vold listened to me. He does have his preferences but worked with me on my prescriptions. He does type while he is talking to you and is not warm and fuzzy. If you want a direct approach and in and out in 15 min he is your guy. If you don't like that style I would not see him. Myself I was happy with him
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Vold?
I explained numerous times what anxiety meds I was on for years in the the past and had worked extremely well. Mind you I also explained all the other meds I had tried and could never find any combination that worked out for me until I got on the meds like I stated above. He would not listen to me about how well they worked and kept trying to put me on meds that I had ALREADY TOLD HIM I HAD TRIED WITH NO SUCCESS. Yet he prescribed anyway. DO NOT SEE THIS MAN IF YOU HAVE SEVERE ANXIETY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Vold?
Met with Mr. Volt, let him know that I had tried many, many medications for my anxiety in the past and had eventually found a combo of 2 that worked greatly for me, now that I was having terrible anxiety symptoms again, that I would like to get back on these. Vold right off the bat said he doesn’t “believe” in prescribing benzos and noted that I am young. I’m in my early 30’s and had been on an SSRI & benzo combo for years. Vold will not help patients that clearly need benzos for panic attacks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Vold?
Great appointment...one time, answered all of my questions and most importantly I feel so much better!! Highly recommended:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Vold?
I'm confused, was I even there. Never made eye contact, never wrote any information down, made medication changes, left me bewildered!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Vold?

How was your experience with Brian Vold?