Dr. Brian Thomason, DC

Neurology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Thomason

Chronic Care Center, Walnut Creek, CA

1901 Olympic Blvd Ste 110 Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Dr. Brian Thomason, DC is a neurology specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. He specializes in neurology, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.

Dr. Thomason accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Thomason's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Thomason's conditions and procedures:

• Crohn's Disease
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Hashimoto's Disease
  • Knee Pain
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Thyroid Disease

Our entire practice philosophy is centered around looking for, discovering, and addressing the CAUSE of any health condition, rather than merely attempting to alleviate symptoms at the cost of functional health. Our approach is comprehensive and includes functional medicine, functional neurology, and structural restoration.

• Neurology

4.5

Dr. Thomason?
Dr. Thomason's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Thomason, DC
I went to Dr T with my husband who was preparing for knee surgery. I had serious ankle/foot issues for years, having cortisone shots every 3 months, preparing for a walker. Dr T said he would try to help, and HELP he did. I haven't had shots in over 2 years now, I walk without help and the constant pain is gone. This has given me my life back. Aging is reality but taking your health back with help is everything. Thanks Dr T!!, I can't thank you enough. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Thomason, DC?
AMAZING!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. T! I went to go see him after my parents had such fantastic results with him! It was after a neurologist told me that I would have to live with my chronic daily migraines I had been suffering with for over 15 years. I felt defeated… Until I met Dr. T! He changed my life! It was the first time anyone had ever approached my condition with a whole body treatment plan. It takes two to make it work; you must be as committed as him! Life Saver!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Thomason, DC?
I did not get any relief, and in fact feel worse after 12 weeks of treatments for an arthritic knee. I am only in my 40s so was trying to seek care that would prolong a knee replacement. Dr. Thomason was very optimistic he would be able to make me pain free. Instead, not only does my knee hurt 24/7, now the pain radiates below my knee throughout my ankle and calf. He tried everything he could and just seemed perplexed at my un-improvement. I got no positive results from the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Thomason, DC?
I am 66 years of age and had two fairly serious health issues. Over a fairly short period of time Dr. Thomason was able help me with both of my problems. I would highly recommend you visit Dr. Thomason for all of your health and nutrition needs. Larry Daly Concord, CA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Thomason, DC?
Dr. Thomason knows his stuff when it comes to type 2 diabetes. I am over 1/2 way through his program. I went off all of my diabetes medications in just over 9 weeks. Once my morning sugar readings got lower, I was told to contact my prescribing doctor who actually told me to stop taking my metformin. My sugars are now below 100 most days, compared to above 250 on the meds before I started with Dr. Thomason. He actually has taught me more about how my body works than any other doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Thomason, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomason?

Compare Providers