Dr. Brian Stahl, DPM

Dr. Brian Stahl, DPM

Podiatry  ·

Dr. Brian Stahl, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Easton, PA and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.Read his story

Stahl Foot and Ankle

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Independence Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Stahl

See how frequently Dr. Stahl performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Achilles Tendinitis
Foot Conditions
Foot Fracture
high

Dr. Stahl's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stahl's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stahl "Most prior patients will tell you that I am very easy to get along with. I do my best to explain diagnoses and treatments in easy to understand ways. I have a great affinity for humor and I frequently use humor to ease a tense situation or to make a patient feel comfortable. When I get time for myself you can find me either bass fishing on some local lake or in the woods hunting. It is during these times that I find inner peace. I am actively involved in my community and I spend large amounts of my time helping out at my church."

This content was provided by Dr. Stahl "I have spent the last 21 years providing Podiatric care to residents of the Lehigh Valley. Each day I strive to be at my best to provide the best possible care to patients.  This means that I must at all costs be a good listener, a good practitioner, and in most cases a friend.  Over the years I have developed long standing relationships that grew out of taking the time to listen to my patient's complaints and addressing them in a kind, compassionate and caring manner.  My greatest rewards are curing a complex problem, putting an anxious patient at ease, and educating patients on how to avoid future problems.""

• Podiatry

• Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Ursinus College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • St Luke Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahl to family and friends

Dr. Stahl's Performance

puzzled.. the 1st dr i saw who refuses to provide care with follow up call.i live far ,use transit,cant walk,have broken bone&no transportation.very odd for feedback to be given only @exam or not at all. i sent in info ,still no response.responsible dr wouldnt do this
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Stahl starting 16 years ago.. I went to him after being very unhappy with a previous dr. He is the best. Very understanding and capable. And, of course, gentle.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Excellent staff and Dr Stahl is just the nicest, most personable physician I have ever used. He never rushes through my appointment and explains everything clearly. It's like visiting an old friend every time I'm there
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stahl cares about his patients! He makes sure that you understand exactly what the medical condition is and that you understand the treatment options. He is personable and sincere. He does not rush through appointments. He listens. He remembers. And he answers questions with ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stahl was the most kind and knowledgeable podiatrist I have ever seen. He not only took the time to answer all of my questions but he truly seemed to care. I not only see him but he now sees my children, parents and extended family. Overwhelmingly recommend for not just foot issues but also...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1