Dr. Brian Short, DC

Dr. Short

Back in Action Chiropractic, Santa Fe, NM

1444 S Saint Francis Dr Ste C Santa Fe, NM 87505

(505) 660-2080

Dr. Brian Short, DC is a Chiropractor in Santa Fe, NM. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Short to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Santa Fe

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Short accepts

(505) 660-2080

Dr. Short accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Wear and Tear Arthritis
  • Whiplash
  • Wrist Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Brian Short, DC...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Short's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Short

Dr. Short?
What People Say About Dr. Brian Short, DC
Im a 2020 graduate and high school athlete, I have been going to him for most of my athletic career. Dr. Short has helped me maintain a healthy body to prevent further serious injuries, to my hip, knee, and shoulder. He has been very helpful with information and teaching me how to maintain a healthy body structure. I would definitely recommend going to him for rehabilitation and overall body maintenance!
Angelina Oliver – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Referred to Dr. Short for a knee injury that wouldn't heal. Exam was thorough with a holistic approach. Injury was more serious than originally thought, but felt relief after just the first visit. Encouraged by his assurance it was treatable. Looking forward to the next visit with great confidence in his advice and knowledge.
Vanessa – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I'm a 73 year old professional man who has had a history of back problems. No one has come close to the treatment excellence of Dr. Brian Short. He is a sensitive and masterful clinician who really knows how to alleviate back pain and develop strategies for long term wellness. Don't waste your time with other chiropractors, go to Brian. It will be one of the best choices you ever made!
BDC - Santa Fe, New Nexico – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Forget the rest....certified advanced proficiency rated and only one that practices the activator method exclusively in New Mexico. Been going to him for years--keeps me and my athletic daughter healthy. Prevented me from undergoing surgery for a herniated disc. I trust no one else. He's the real deal!
Victoria Varela – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
TEN STARS!! Doc Short is an AMAZING healer! I fractured my spine several years ago, which led to progressive chronic low back pain and severe and debilitating sciatica. I had seen other chiropractors over the years, but was either unimpressed with results or was handled too roughly. I am a hiking guide by trade, and by the end of last October, I was unable to stand or walk for more than a few minutes at a time. By December, I felt I was facing the end of my guiding career, and the possibility of having to undergo the spinal fusion surgery the ortho docs were saying I needed. A friend referred me to Dr. Short, and when I called him and told him my situation, he had me come in for a consult. After the first session, the majority of my low back and sciatic nerve pain went away, and I am currently doing intensive daily treatments. I am getting better every day, and I now have hope that I will be able to reclaim my health and my life. THANK YOU DR. SHORT!
Stuart Wilde – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I initially went to Dr. Brian Short (Back in Action) in 2007. I had excruciating back pain due to a car accident. I was afraid I was going to have back surgery because I couldn't stand straight up. I was fortunate enough to find this amazing chiropractor. He treated me every day for 2 weeks including weekends...who else would do that? He recommended better shoes, heel lifts, orthotics and a better pillow. I followed his advice and have not experienced pain like that in years. His billing and accounting of everything was spot on. I saw him a few days ago and it turned out I had a pulled muscle. He didn't even charge me for the visit. It's so nice to be able to trust and respect him. I HIGHLY recommend him. You won't be disappointed.
Sue- Santa Fe, NM – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
i've had regular chiropractic care all of my adult life and experienced many types of practitioners. I can easily say that Dr. Short is at the top of my list with no comparables. IMHO he has mastered his craft to the point of being gifted at what he does. I have some difficult structural issues so I'm not always an easy case. Right off, I'll say Dr. Short uses an activator and I've never had good experiences with chiro's that use them.....until now. His work is so precise and lasting and the alignment I experience from his work is holistic and complete. It's like he traces the imbalance to the root cause and then works up and out from there. He also takes the time needed to bring the body to a natural stopping place and doesn't run a factory type practice where clients are shuttled in and out. Dr. Short has addressed problems in my structure that no other chiro has found but that I knew where there. He's the end of the line for me and I'm hugely grateful to have found my way to him.
EH – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I came in with rather serious back problems that had not abated with time. Dr. Brian Short addressed the issue over a series of visits and the problem has gotten way better. As a side note, if you have hyper-mobile joints, the technique he uses is perfect since the adjustment does not throw out other joints.
LP – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Outstanding. Friendly knows his stuff. Easy to work with.
Renny – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I was with out hope that I could ever get better. I have cervicogenic migraines and no one knew how to help me. I was unable to work or sleep or function in any way. I was so scared until I saw Dr Brian Shorts website. He had great reviews and he said he could help me. Not only has his Activater treatments given me my life back but he also helps me with ways to keep my adjustments longer. He gave me professional advice on shoes to wear, a pillow to use and he adjusted my car seats. 10 stars
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Brian Short since June of 2018 and in my opinion he is the best Chiropractic doctor in town. Dr. Short is exceptionally nice, considerate, knowledgeable and flexible. I have had nothing but positive experiences and I am beyond impressed with Dr. Shorts work. I feel so much better then I ever have. I recommend Dr. Short to anybody with chronic body pain. He can and will help you. Thank you Dr. Short!!!! My legs feel bran new.
Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
If you have tried endlessly to find a decent chiropractor or massage therapist, and have had no positive results, I highly recommend setting up an appointment with Dr, a short. Instead of popping and cracking your bones, Dr, a short used a special tool not many chiropractors in the USA have degrees for. This special tools and the docs skills help realine your body to relive pain the the proper and natural way. Dr. Short has awesome advise for releasing your pain other ways! Off the charts GREAT!
Kristy faith in Santa Fe , NM – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short has helped me throughout the years for my hips and ribs. Now that I've had a baby and my issues have gotten more severe Dr. Short will always take me in on short notice when things get unbearable! I'm grateful for the accommodation and flexibility he offers.
Erika M.M. in Santa Fe, NM – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I was seeing a chiropractor for treatment of neck pain and headaches, didn't like getting my neck cracked and always felt sore after the treatments. A friend told me about Dr. Short and assured me that if I saw him there would be no manipulation of my spine and that his approach was painless and effective. Within the first week of his care my headaches and neck pain were gone. I highly recommend Dr. Short and am very glad I found him!
Sharon in Santa Fe, NM – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I am new to Santa Fe and found Dr. Short online when I was in pain and had to find a chiropractor as soon as possible. I called on a Friday afternoon expecting to wait until the following week to be seen. He was able to get me in that Saturday. I had neck pain and lower back pain. He examined me and did the first treatment using an activator. It really helped the first day and I saw him Sunday and Monday as well. He really works with you to get you on a plan that will get you back to a normal !
Ann in Santa Fe , NM – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Gave a false assessment of my back injury & would not treat me. I went home in excruciating pain & looked in mirror to see my crooked hips & bent torso. Next morning I found a good pain doctor that treated my accident & my pain went fro 10 to 5 after one session. The good doctor assessed my body almost exactly as I had described to short...
Allow Tao in Santa Fe – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I would highly recommend Dr. Short to my friends and family. He is an excellent, knowledgeable chiropractor with a lot of experience. He's been helping me with my knee problem and other issues as well and I'm very pleased with the results of his work.
M. Mark – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short is an excellent Chiropractor. When I first went in I was in terrible pain. Within two weeks, my pain was non-existent and I could move my arm again. He's definitely my go-to doctor when my tendonitus kicks in again. And I know it will!
Carol MacLeod in Los Alamos, NM – Jun 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Short for a year now. All the kinks and pains in my spine and neck are gone. My posture is correct now because my spine and muscles are no longer frozen up. Pain free!!!! Dr. Short's therapy is non invasive and precise because of his use of an activator. Highly recommended.
Jill in Santa Fe, NM – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr Short is an excellent chiropractor who treats the whole body and not just the spine. I had been seeing a chiropractor in MD who does a similar technique and was worried when I moved to Santa Fe that I could not find a similar level of care. Thankfully I did. After my first adjustment all my pain was gone and I even moved a room full of chairs and tables after a dinner event and the adjustment held. I was amazed. Dr Short is great!
Pete Theo. in Albuquerque, NM – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Short?

Our mission is to treat your immediate needs while providing you with recommendations that will speed up your recovery and lead to long term health. Whether it's an acute phase of a chronic problem or a more complex trauma like a motor vehicle accide...

• Chiropractic

1987
Sherman College Of Chiropractic

More Information

• Does Dr. Short communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Short offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Short offer an online patient portal?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Short have free onsite parking?

Yes, 2 patients said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Short offer weekend visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer weekend visits

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Short offer evening visits?

Yes, 2 patients said they offer evening visits