ChiropracticMaleAge 51

Dr. Short

1444 S Saint Francis Dr Ste C Santa Fe, NM 87505

(505) 660-2080

Dr. Brian Short, DC is a Chiropractor in Santa Fe, NM. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Short to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

(505) 660-2080

Dr. Short's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Short

Dr. Short?
  • Office environment (69)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (68)
  • Explained conditions well (68)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
Dr. Short is highly knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. His priority = his patients to alleviate their pain and get them back on track for active, healthy living. He's super efficient and shows genuine concern along with light hearted humor. I've gone to Dr. Short for back and shoulder issues. While the remedies take time he's helped me a great deal. Also appreciate his holistic approach that includes sleep pillows, shoes/orthotics and posture.
Rudy – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
After 25 yrs of different treatments following an auto accident I’ve never had a more effective treatment as from Dr Short
RSR – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I went in for back pain, Dr. Short has helped me tremendously in just a few sessions, and the bonus I was not expecting, was my tinnitus disappeared!
Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short is a fantastic chiropractor and very proficient at helping to correct my hips, spine, wrists, and ribs. I often joke that I’m an embodiment of humpty-dumpty and I’m held together with visits to Dr. Short and a prayer. I would recommend him to anyone that requires a chiropractor or anyone that is considering surgery.
LP – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr Short uses the Activator Method, and he's the only one in the state of New Mexico. I've been to four other chiropractors in Santa Fe, and Dr Short surpasses them all in skill and results. Because of the Activator instrument’s speed, I'm less likely to tense up. This means my body is more receptive to treatment. In addition, the device is able to localize treatment to a small area--extremities, bladder, and specific areas of my back and buttocks. Other chiropractors' methods address a broader section of my body and don't always reach or impact specific spots. When I came to Dr Short I was in severe pain. As I write this review, I'm happy to say I am pain-free. The best surprise was that his adjustments--besides relieving my neck, shoulder and foot pain--greatly diminished my interstitial cystitis (bladder pain), and I'm able to sleep now. In addition to his experience, he is seemingly very intuitive when working on my body and has a healing touch. He's worth his weight in GOLD.
Rienna Young, LPN – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Are you looking to get well? Look no further. Doctor Short isn't here to sell you some kind of magic cure all drink mix. He's on a divine mission to unlock your innate ability to heal so that you can fulfill your life mission. Personal story summed up...A dump truck pulled out in front of me in 2004 and I T-Boned him at 50 mph in a 92 Honda Civic hatchback, undiagnosed TBI, etc. Fast forward 7 years of masonry and electrical work I broke my back in November 2011. Seizure in 2014. 2015 I fell and hyperextended my neck needing 5 stitches in left eye. Followed by another wreck in 2016 after which I was unable to breathe. Absolute Insanity. Life was falling apart and then Boom! Blindsided by a miracle in 2021 when I met Doctor Short. First Doctor to help adjust my cranials. Headaches are decreasing. Insomnia getting better. Body slowly healing. I'm on track to go back to school for the first time in 10 years and looking forward to learning and working again. Thanks Doctor Short!
Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
We are very fortunate to have such an experienced and caring professional chiropractor in Santa Fe. Highly recommended.
Anna Kaiser-Swadling – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Im a 2020 graduate and high school athlete, I have been going to him for most of my athletic career. Dr. Short has helped me maintain a healthy body to prevent further serious injuries, to my hip, knee, and shoulder. He has been very helpful with information and teaching me how to maintain a healthy body structure. I would definitely recommend going to him for rehabilitation and overall body maintenance!
Angelina Oliver – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Referred to Dr. Short for a knee injury that wouldn't heal. Exam was thorough with a holistic approach. Injury was more serious than originally thought, but felt relief after just the first visit. Encouraged by his assurance it was treatable. Looking forward to the next visit with great confidence in his advice and knowledge.
Vanessa – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I'm a 73 year old professional man who has had a history of back problems. No one has come close to the treatment excellence of Dr. Brian Short. He is a sensitive and masterful clinician who really knows how to alleviate back pain and develop strategies for long term wellness. Don't waste your time with other chiropractors, go to Brian. It will be one of the best choices you ever made!
BDC - Santa Fe, New Nexico – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Forget the rest....certified advanced proficiency rated and only one that practices the activator method exclusively in New Mexico. Been going to him for years--keeps me and my athletic daughter healthy. Prevented me from undergoing surgery for a herniated disc. I trust no one else. He's the real deal!
Victoria Varela – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
TEN STARS!! Doc Short is an AMAZING healer! I fractured my spine several years ago, which led to progressive chronic low back pain and severe and debilitating sciatica. I had seen other chiropractors over the years, but was either unimpressed with results or was handled too roughly. I am a hiking guide by trade, and by the end of last October, I was unable to stand or walk for more than a few minutes at a time. By December, I felt I was facing the end of my guiding career, and the possibility of having to undergo the spinal fusion surgery the ortho docs were saying I needed. A friend referred me to Dr. Short, and when I called him and told him my situation, he had me come in for a consult. After the first session, the majority of my low back and sciatic nerve pain went away, and I am currently doing intensive daily treatments. I am getting better every day, and I now have hope that I will be able to reclaim my health and my life. THANK YOU DR. SHORT!
Stuart Wilde – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I initially went to Dr. Brian Short (Back in Action) in 2007. I had excruciating back pain due to a car accident. I was afraid I was going to have back surgery because I couldn't stand straight up. I was fortunate enough to find this amazing chiropractor. He treated me every day for 2 weeks including weekends...who else would do that? He recommended better shoes, heel lifts, orthotics and a better pillow. I followed his advice and have not experienced pain like that in years. His billing and accounting of everything was spot on. I saw him a few days ago and it turned out I had a pulled muscle. He didn't even charge me for the visit. It's so nice to be able to trust and respect him. I HIGHLY recommend him. You won't be disappointed.
Sue- Santa Fe, NM – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
i've had regular chiropractic care all of my adult life and experienced many types of practitioners. I can easily say that Dr. Short is at the top of my list with no comparables. IMHO he has mastered his craft to the point of being gifted at what he does. I have some difficult structural issues so I'm not always an easy case. Right off, I'll say Dr. Short uses an activator and I've never had good experiences with chiro's that use them.....until now. His work is so precise and lasting and the alignment I experience from his work is holistic and complete. It's like he traces the imbalance to the root cause and then works up and out from there. He also takes the time needed to bring the body to a natural stopping place and doesn't run a factory type practice where clients are shuttled in and out. Dr. Short has addressed problems in my structure that no other chiro has found but that I knew where there. He's the end of the line for me and I'm hugely grateful to have found my way to him.
EH – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Outstanding. Friendly knows his stuff. Easy to work with.
Renny – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I was with out hope that I could ever get better. I have cervicogenic migraines and no one knew how to help me. I was unable to work or sleep or function in any way. I was so scared until I saw Dr Brian Shorts website. He had great reviews and he said he could help me. Not only has his Activater treatments given me my life back but he also helps me with ways to keep my adjustments longer. He gave me professional advice on shoes to wear, a pillow to use and he adjusted my car seats. 10 stars
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Brian Short since June of 2018 and in my opinion he is the best Chiropractic doctor in town. Dr. Short is exceptionally nice, considerate, knowledgeable and flexible. I have had nothing but positive experiences and I am beyond impressed with Dr. Shorts work. I feel so much better then I ever have. I recommend Dr. Short to anybody with chronic body pain. He can and will help you. Thank you Dr. Short!!!! My legs feel bran new.
Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
If you have tried endlessly to find a decent chiropractor or massage therapist, and have had no positive results, I highly recommend setting up an appointment with Dr, a short. Instead of popping and cracking your bones, Dr, a short used a special tool not many chiropractors in the USA have degrees for. This special tools and the docs skills help realine your body to relive pain the the proper and natural way. Dr. Short has awesome advise for releasing your pain other ways! Off the charts GREAT!
Kristy faith in Santa Fe , NM – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short has helped me throughout the years for my hips and ribs. Now that I've had a baby and my issues have gotten more severe Dr. Short will always take me in on short notice when things get unbearable! I'm grateful for the accommodation and flexibility he offers.
Erika M.M. in Santa Fe, NM – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I was seeing a chiropractor for treatment of neck pain and headaches, didn't like getting my neck cracked and always felt sore after the treatments. A friend told me about Dr. Short and assured me that if I saw him there would be no manipulation of my spine and that his approach was painless and effective. Within the first week of his care my headaches and neck pain were gone. I highly recommend Dr. Short and am very glad I found him!
Sharon in Santa Fe, NM – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Short?

Our mission is to treat your immediate needs while providing you with recommendations that will speed up your recovery and lead to long term health. Whether...Read more

Dr. Short has been in private practice for the past 30 years and has helped hundreds of patients achieve their healthcare goals through Chiropractic. After...Read more

• Chiropractic