Dr. Brian Short, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Short

"I was with out hope that I could ever get better. I have cervicogenic migraines and no one knew how to help me. I was unable to work or sleep or function in any way. I was so scared until I saw Dr Brian Shorts website. He had great reviews and he said he could help me. Not only has his Activater treatments given me my life back but he also helps me with ways to keep my adjustments longer. He gave me professional advice on shoes to wear, a pillow to use and he adjusted my car seats. 10 stars"

Read Review

"I have been seeing Dr. Brian Short since June of 2018 and in my opinion he is the best Chiropractic doctor in town. Dr. Short is exceptionally nice, considerate, knowledgeable and flexible. I have had nothing but positive experiences and I am beyond impressed with Dr. Shorts work. I feel so much better then I ever have. I recommend Dr. Short to anybody with chronic body pain. He can and will help you. Thank you Dr. Short!!!! My legs feel bran new."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Short

Dr. Short?
Dr. Short's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Short, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
If you have tried endlessly to find a decent chiropractor or massage therapist, and have had no positive results, I highly recommend setting up an appointment with Dr, a short. Instead of popping and cracking your bones, Dr, a short used a special tool not many chiropractors in the USA have degrees for. This special tools and the docs skills help realine your body to relive pain the the proper and natural way. Dr. Short has awesome advise for releasing your pain other ways! Off the charts GREAT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short has helped me throughout the years for my hips and ribs. Now that I've had a baby and my issues have gotten more severe Dr. Short will always take me in on short notice when things get unbearable! I'm grateful for the accommodation and flexibility he offers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I was seeing a chiropractor for treatment of neck pain and headaches, didn't like getting my neck cracked and always felt sore after the treatments. A friend told me about Dr. Short and assured me that if I saw him there would be no manipulation of my spine and that his approach was painless and effective. Within the first week of his care my headaches and neck pain were gone. I highly recommend Dr. Short and am very glad I found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I am new to Santa Fe and found Dr. Short online when I was in pain and had to find a chiropractor as soon as possible. I called on a Friday afternoon expecting to wait until the following week to be seen. He was able to get me in that Saturday. I had neck pain and lower back pain. He examined me and did the first treatment using an activator. It really helped the first day and I saw him Sunday and Monday as well. He really works with you to get you on a plan that will get you back to a normal !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Gave a false assessment of my back injury & would not treat me. I went home in excruciating pain & looked in mirror to see my crooked hips & bent torso. Next morning I found a good pain doctor that treated my accident & my pain went fro 10 to 5 after one session. The good doctor assessed my body almost exactly as I had described to short...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I would highly recommend Dr. Short to my friends and family. He is an excellent, knowledgeable chiropractor with a lot of experience. He's been helping me with my knee problem and other issues as well and I'm very pleased with the results of his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short is an excellent Chiropractor. When I first went in I was in terrible pain. Within two weeks, my pain was non-existent and I could move my arm again. He's definitely my go-to doctor when my tendonitus kicks in again. And I know it will!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Short for a year now. All the kinks and pains in my spine and neck are gone. My posture is correct now because my spine and muscles are no longer frozen up. Pain free!!!! Dr. Short's therapy is non invasive and precise because of his use of an activator. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr Short is an excellent chiropractor who treats the whole body and not just the spine. I had been seeing a chiropractor in MD who does a similar technique and was worried when I moved to Santa Fe that I could not find a similar level of care. Thankfully I did. After my first adjustment all my pain was gone and I even moved a room full of chairs and tables after a dinner event and the adjustment held. I was amazed. Dr Short is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short is an expert in chiropractic care. He helped fix my chronic sciatica issues, which have plagued me for years. I am happy to have found him and appreciate his gentle Activator based chiropractic approach and recommend his treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
My internist referred me to Dr. Short to address upper-body chronic pain from injuries in a 1980 car accident. I've been seeing him for several months and am delighted with my increased flexibility and range of motion. My posture has also improved as a result of his treatment. In addition, he has also fitted me for orthotics to correct cuboid syndrome, which had bothered me for years following a severe ankle sprain. As a result, I've been able to expand my activity and once again enjoy hiking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
My primary care physician recommended Dr. Short for a persistent hip issue. I found Dr. Short to be responsive and knowledgeable, and I experienced immediate results which only improved through subsequent visits. His office is conveniently located and he maintains a soothing environment. I can't recommend him highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I've known Dr. Short for 10-15 years. He stopped by my office to ask me to consider sending patients to him for Activator based chiropractic. He demo'ed his technique on me and I was impressed with his ability to identify the source of pain and address it with the activator. I've had occasion to personally use his services over the years with good results and have referred patients who I thought would benefit from his approach. He has the ability to get people out of pain and keep them that way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I began seeing Dr. Short a few months ago after hurting my back . I have many long term body issues so I did not expect an instant fix. But I have seen definite improvement through my work with Dr. Short. On occasion, he has also noticed some other issues (jaw for example) that I didn't mention to him....but through his amazing analytic techniques he pinpointed and corrected. Dr. Short does not use aggressive manual manipulations but rather uses the activator method which is much more gentle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I have suffered with chronic pain due to whiplash, for most of my adult life. I saw various chiropractors in two different states over the years, but I never received the positive results that I have received with Dr. Short. I have been a faithful customer for 5 years. His gentle method, using the activator, is painless and effective. Dr. Short is a true professional and I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
I had been reluctant to see a chiropractor because I was afraid of someone manipulating my spine and cracking bones! I was recommended to Dr. Short by my primary. I was assured that there will be no manipulation of my spine. Dr. Short's methods are painless and harmless. He uses a device that getly nudges the affected areas. Within a week of his treatments I have had relief from regular headaches that I have had, on and off, for over 6 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
Dr. Short helped me relieve excruciating pain from a rib that kept popping out of place. He's attentive, calm and uses an activator, which I prefer over traditional chiropractic techniques. I go to him once a month to keep me adjusted and I leave super relaxed and pain-free ever time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Short, DC?
For years I have tried to deal with chronic lower-back pain. I have seen innumerable back doctors and tried many exercise regimes. Nothing seemed to help. Since starting work with DrBrian Short, I have great relief in my lower back and with my shoulder and neck pains. He uses his excellent therapeutic skills with great competence. I cannot recommend him more highly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Short?

Our mission is to treat your immediate needs while providing you with recommendations that will speed up your recovery and lead to long term health. Whether it's an acute phase of a chronic problem or a more complex trauma like a motor vehicle accide...

• Chiropractic

Sherman College Of Chiropractic
Sherman College Of Chiropractic

Dr. Short accepts

(505) 660-2080

Dr. Short accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield