Chiropractic  |
Dr. Brian Ross, DC
Dr. Brian Ross, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Calabasas, CA. He is 51 years old.

24007 Ventura Blvd Ste 102

Calabasas, CA 91302

Learn about Dr. Ross

Healing starts by listening to what is going on from the patient's perspective. A complete exam and special testing may be required. With a complete exam a diagnosis and treatment plan can completed.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ross does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

No malpractice history found for California.

• C. W. Post/Long Island University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Liu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Post Doctorate Neurology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ross has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ross to family and friends
Dr. Ross' Performance
in Encino, CA |
Dr. Ross is AMAZING! I was having extreme back pain and I am a new mother so holding my infant was painful. Dr. Ross did a thorough exam on me and found the issue and started treating me. I have seen him 3x now and feel incredible. I have never felt better. My whole mood, body and mind has changed. He also gives great tips on how I should sit, sleep and take out the car seat out which has helped so much. I highly recommend Dr. Ross if you're in pain. He is the best! Can't wait to see him again.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I suddenly began to have intense pain in my lumbar. Dr Ross was the only doctor (I had been to many) to have an xray taken of my entire spine, not just the lumbar. He found that the source of my pain was actually coming from my neck, and then started me on a program that had me pain free in 10 visits. I once asked him what he would be doing on the weekend after a Friday session- he joyfully said studying films! for a new patient that he desperately wanted to help. He truly lives for his work.
in Northridge ca |
I went to Dr Ross with extreme lower back pain. He made an appointment for me same day and alleviated a lot of the pain on my first visit. next visit prescribed x-rays and was able to diagnose my problem thoroughly.dr Ross came up with a plan to completely reversed my problem and I am pain-free today. Thanks Dr Ross
in Northridge, CA |
I have been to several chiropractors in the past, and I can say that Dr. Ross is really a special doctor. In the past, chiropractors ask me a few questions, give me some good pops, and send me on my way. When I visited Dr. Ross he did a full litany of tests and checks, along with specific questions. He then did a very gentle and precise procedure which left me feeling great. The bottom line is Dr. Ross listens, and gets down to the bottom of the issue. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Northridge CA |
Dr. Brian is extremely knowledgable and thorough with chiropractic care as well as nutrition and supplements. I am also using a home care program to support my office visits, customized for my specific needs by Dr Brian. I highly recommend him, you will be in excellent hands. Janet M.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Ross, DC?
Are you Dr. Ross?