Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Brian Reger, PA-C
I am excited to join ENT Nebraska and begin my career as a Physician Assistant. I was born and raised in Lincoln, NE, graduating from the University of Nebraska with a bachelor's degree in Business Finance. I then moved to Washington D.C. and worked in an administrative role with the American Physical Therapy Association. At that time I discovered my true passion lied within the medical arena. I spent the following two years in West Virginia, completing a Master's program in Exercise Physiology. This gave me the solid science coursework foundation to be successful in Physician Assistant school. Finally, I completed my Physician Assistant studies at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago. During my clinical year rotations I quickly learned how much I missed Nebraska, my family and friends. Most importantly, it was very welcoming and much more rewarding working in the local healthcare system. My patients were much more receptive and appreciative of quality healthcare. That satisfaction, coupled with the wonderful opportunity that became available with ENT Nebraska landed me back in my home state. I was particularly drawn to ENT Nebraska after meeting with the Physicians and staff members. They explained their philosophy on patient care and how they envisioned my role as a Physician Assistant fitting into it. I am excited to be able to work with all age groups, from younger to older patients. The variety of conditions in the ENT specialty was another draw to the position. I also wanted to be involved in some capacity in surgery, and my role with ENT Nebraska will afford me to have a significant amount of first assist opportunities.

ENT NEBRASKA

575 S 70th St Ste 440

Lincoln, NE 68510

• HealthSmart
  • Medicare

Learn about Brian Reger

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Brian Reger does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Brian Reger has no awards or honors listed.

Brian Reger has no media or publications listed.

Brian Reger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Brian Reger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Brian Reger's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Brian Reger?