Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D

Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Hawaii School Of Professional Psychology in 2012 and specializes in clinical psychology, clinical child & adolescent psychology, and more.Read his story

4270 S Decatur Blvd Ste A10A

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Learn about Dr. Norensberg

Dr. Norensberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Norensberg "I'm a licensed clinical psychologist with specialized training in treating children and adolescents who have suffered a traumatic event, have behavioral difficulties or family conflicts. I also specialize in treating adults who have experienced painful events as well as distressing issues including anxiety, depression and interpersonal difficulties. I received specialized training in Trauma-Focused CBT and family therapy during my American Psychological Association (APA) accredited internship. I was able to focus on the theory and treatment of trauma in children and adolescents. I later applied my training to adults with PTSD and those with difficult childhoods."

This content was provided by Dr. Norensberg " I believe that success in therapy occurs through the therapeutic relationship. This relationship is collaborative, where together we seek goals for growth. In order for this relationship to form, a safe and supportive environment must be provided. I have experience working with a variety of people and cultures. I welcome everyone!"

• Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma

Dr. Norensberg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Childrens Institute, Inc.
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Hawaii School Of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Human Behavior Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Norensberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Norensberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Norensberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norensberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Norensberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Norensberg

4.5

Dr. Norensberg?
Dr. Norensberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D
Helped me through a very rough time. Was able to relate to me in many ways and is not scared to challenge you, which is what I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Norensberg!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D?
I'm practically anxiety free thanks to Dr. Norensberg. His concern is genuine because he treats me personally as an individual and not some number case. Im grateful in knowing that he's is here for me. Thanks, Dr. Norensberg and "Congrats" on your new baby girl. Sincerely, Dana.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D?
Dr. Norensberg made a great and fast connection with my teenage son and myself. He was kind and attentive and was able to "read" him fast and get him to feel comfortable and open up. I highly recommend him for teens and adults alike.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D?
I have been a patient of Dr.Norensberg for over 3 years. I suffer from severe mental illness. Since I have been seeing Dr. Norensberg I have been able to do much more today then I ever could. He really cares for his patients and really helps you work through everything. He doesn’t sugar coat...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Norensberg, PSY.D?
Dr. Norensberg makes all my sessions very comfortable even on days where I am more anxious than other. He is highly knowledgeable, intelligent, and by using many textbook references to explain further, it provided me the ability to trust in his problem solving skills. He not only is a great...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Norensberg?