Interventional CardiologyFemale

Interventional Cardiology

Brian Negus is a Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Chattanooga, TN. She is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. Her office accepts new patients.

The Chattanooga Heart Institute

Brian Negus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brian Negus

3.0

Brian Negus

Amy and her MA are wonderful. Always respond in timely manner. Always fit me in quickly. She listens and is compassionate and kind. Also, the wait is short! I recommend her to everyone.
Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Negus?
I was in her office feb 14 2018, i said i didn't feel good she had me to do lab work. Today i get a call about my lab results march 27,2018 over a month ago. After i saw Amy on feb 14. I went to Erlanger that friday & they did test i was anemic dehydration & have colon cancer. I've had surgery to have part of my colon removed. & today amys nurse calls to tell me my blood is low. Im sorry but she dont treat her patents right. Why wait so long to call me about my lab results. Fartlet is no dr
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
SODDY DAISY – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Negus?

How was your experience with Brian Negus?

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Brian Negus' experience treating your condition or procedure

Brian Negus accepts

Brian Negus accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

• Interventional Cardiology

How can I make an appointment with Brian Negus?

Call (423) 225-5327 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Brian Negus accepting new patients?

Brian Negus generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Brian Negus' profile to make an appointment.

Does Brian Negus accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Brian Negus accepts your insurance.

Where is Brian Negus's office located?

Brian Negus' office is located at 2501 CITICO AVE, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Brian Negus offer telehealth services?

Brian Negus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Brian Negus is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga

Chattanooga, TN

81% Patients that would definitely recommend, 11% higher than the national average

8 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)