Dr. Brian McKay, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 61

Chiropractic

Dr. Brian McKay, DC is a Chiropractor in Darien, CT and has over 21 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Ica in 2002. He is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brian McKay, DC

Total Health and Medical PC

747 POST RD Darien, CT 06820

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. McKay treats your condition or procedure

• Cold Laser Therapy
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Graston Technique®
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Whiplash

Dr. McKay accepts

Dr. McKay accepts the following insurance:

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
MagnaCare
Medicare

Dr. McKay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McKay

4.4

Dr. McKay is a great chiropractor with a very nice office in downtown Darien. Every time I go I feel well taken care of from the moment I walk in the door until I leave. He spends time with each patient and really listens to your concerns, and then explains what treatment he recommends and how it will help - which it always does. Highly recommend!
Daisy G. – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
The team here is great! I've been many chiros over the years who help for a bit but don't fix the underlying issue. Dr. Brian is determined to fix me and so far so good. I am only 3 weeks in and doing much better already.
Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Doctor Brian is the best!!! He always fixes my aches and pains every week! Staff is very friendly! I highly recommend him!
Lili Whalen – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
With kind, professional staff, I am confident that Dr. McKay and his team will provide the highest quality of care possible. Not only does Dr. McKay practice chiropractic care, but neuropathy treatment as well!
Philip Johnson – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Dr. McKay is probably the best in Chiropratic I’ve seen in 30 years of seeing various doctors.I been seeing him for 1-2 months and he’s done more in that time than others have tried to do in years.I have already strongly recommended his service to people I know.I will see no one but Dr. McKay from this point on. He is making it possible for me to swing a golf club again after many years of not being able to without pain. Thank you!!!!!!!)
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
I was not able to reach my regular chiropractor. I had a really bad lower back pain. Dr. Brian was open at 7:00 am and I made it work without any back pain at all. I am staying with him from now on.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
I felt that Dr.Brian took the time to explain my problem. He seemed to know where the problem was and fixed it pretty quickly.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Dr. Brian Mckay and Dr. Mark Kirshner are the best Chiropractors in Fairfield county, they have great staff and they really enjoy helping people!
Cristina in Norwalk – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Dr. McKay has been a lifesaver more times than I can count. He clearly knows what he is doing and takes each patient’s history into account instead of the cut and paste type of treatment that is all too common nowadays. He has not only treated my back but my neck, legs, feet, tendons, and pretty much any body part I have had an issue with. The whole staff is wonderful and I feel like I am going to visit friends whenever I come in. Not enough space to write all the things I love about this place!
Kate in CT – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
I read about chiropractic adjustments easing depression so I decided to try it for my teenage daughter. Dr. McKay was easy to talk to about the reasons we wanted to try it and explained how the adjustments work in line with the rest of the body functions. I can honestly say that I saw very significant differences in my daughters mood, posture and general well being. We started at 2 days a week and eventually moved to once a week. Everyone in the office is professional & pleasant.
Darien, CT – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
I had a very painful case of planter fascitis and it was keeping me from completing my daily activities. I was so lucky to have found Dr Mckay on the internet. He has helped me so much and the pain has decreased to the point where I can walk with much less pain. The laser treatment and physical therapy helped a great deal. He and his staff are in credibly knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend him highly.
Bea Porf in Norwalk – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Very nice office and staff that care deeply about making you feel comfortable and healed. Highly recommend this practice to anyone suffering pain!!
K.M. in Darien, CT – Nov 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
My family and I have been going to Dr. McKay for close to 20 years. Most recently I had foot pain for over 2 years and in that time went to a podiatrist and physical therapist but it never got better. I came to Dr. McKay and he treated me and I am 100% pain free. I had been to a few chiropractors over the years until I found Dr. McKay. He is definitely the best and most knowledgeable!!! I highly recommend him to all!!
Peter R. Beam in Stamford, CT – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Dr McKay went out of his way to get me information on a procedure to reduce migraine pain. It has been very helpful. He is friendly, approachable and knowledgeable about laser applications for migraines. I haven’t found many doctors with this expertise. I would highly recommend Dr McKay.
Traci in Calgary, AB – Oct 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Takes the time to know you/hears what the problem is. Never rushes you.
susan in Darien, CT – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
i walked into his office 3 months ago with my feet so bad i couldnt stand the pain was so bad i was in tears this dr has helped me i a now 100% pain free he has given me my life back i am a single mom and work a full time job in retail i am on my feet all the time......... i recomend him to all you will not me sorry sue czel norwalk ct
sue in Norwalk, CT – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
Dr McKay is extraordinarily attentive - He spent a lot of time with me at out first visit. I never felt rushed. He wanted to hear how II felt and where I felt things needed help. He also did a thorough diagnosis using both technology and empathy. He was insightful, optimistic, knowledgable, supportive and while he spoke with authority he always made me feel like my healing process was a partnership. When I felt better I wasn't pressured to keep coming. I got better very quickly.
Willy in Norwalk – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?
A series of conventional life events-contact sports, 2 car accidents, prolonged poor posture during computer use-brought me to a point of continual headaches and severely limited range of motion in my neck. My use of pain medication increased dramatically as the symptoms did. Dr. McKay analyzed my condition as it was impacting the essential activity in my lifestyle. His regiment of treatment has enabled me to be nearly pain free, and with full range of motion in my neck. Tom S. Darien CT
Tom S in Darien, CT – Oct 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McKay, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. McKay?