Dr. Brian McDonnell, DC

Dr. Brian McDonnell, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Brian McDonnell, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Springfield, MO.

1439 E Primrose St

Springfield, MO 65804

Learn about Dr. McDonnell

• Chiropractic

Dr. McDonnell does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. McDonnell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McDonnell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McDonnell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDonnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDonnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDonnell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McDonnell to family and friends
Dr. McDonnell's Performance
in Springfield, MO. |
As a Massage Therapist I tend to neglect my own body. When I find myself in trouble Dr. McDonnell makes it right! All the staff is compassionate and friendly. Check them out their great!
in Springfield, MO |
I literally crawled into his office It turned out to be a bulging disc and sciatica. I received heat and muscle simulation therapy. I also received acupuncture and a spinal adjustment. I walked out the first day and after 2 weeks of 3 appointments each, I felt completely back to normal. I highly recommend him for all services. If you have allergies and migraines, he can help. He is a well rounded professional and believes in and takes himself the supplements and tx he offers.
in Springfield, MO |
I found Dr. McDonnell and staff to be way more than I expected. It has been hard to replace my chiropractor in Kansas that I was seeing for 45 yrs. Chestnut Wellness Center has definitely won me over. Thom Johnson, Springfield, MO
Have you seen Dr. Brian McDonnell, DC?
Are you Dr. McDonnell?