Dr. Brian Lum, DC

Integrative MedicineMaleAge 33

Integrative Medicine

Dr. Brian Lum, DC is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Olathe, KS and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City medical school in 2012. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brian Lum, DC

Functional Healthcare Institute

18122 W 119th St Olathe, KS 66061

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Lum treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lum's conditions and procedures:

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Detailed Stool Analysis
  • Diagnostic Evaluation
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Epstein Barr Virus-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Headache-Free Migraine
  • Heartburn
  • Insomnia
  • Intracellular Nutrition Analysis
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Major Depressive Disorder-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myofascial Pain
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • VAP Lipid Testing
  • Visual Migraine

Dr. Lum accepts

Dr. Lum accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Lum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lum

Dr. Lum

If you’re reading this review, you are probably like I was, searching for answers for some type of pain or illness that you’ve lived with but have had very little success in finding relief for. I have been ill with what has now been “diagnosed “ as Breast implant illness. It presents as autoimmune disease, so my bloodwork and tests were all coming up perfect. I was in so much pain and suffering from severe fatigue, rashes, brain fog, fibromyalgia symptoms and many other symptoms. Someone referred me to Dr Lum and I’ve never looked back. That was nearly 1 year ago. After my first visit I found relief! I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Lum, he is a true healer. He is measured and considered in his approach and he is a critical thinker. Everything he prescribed me and his manual treatments brought me so much relief! He is this city’s best kept secret! Without Dr Lum I’m absolutely certain that I would have not made it to my explant operation as I was becoming sicker by the week and the
Sue – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lum, DC?
Through the direction of integrative functional medicine practices, I am grateful to say I was able to avoid surgery. My digestive system was in distress. I was belching bloated and feeling puffy. After a bunch of tests, a surgeon was ready to remove my gallbladder. Knowing we were all given this organ for a reason, I chose to seek alternative support to save my gallbladder from the knife! I still have my my gallbladder, and I feel better than I have for many years! The treatments and nutritional supplements have alleviated the inflammation, pain, and feelings of depression. My overall health has greatly improved. I am truly grateful for Dr. Lum and his practice! He has always listened to the symptoms I described, and with consideration prescribed appropriate supplements and a treatment plan that has worked for me. I was referred to Dr. Lum from a friend, who also received courteous treatment and is now enjoying exceptional health.
LT – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lum, DC?
Dr. Lum took anecdotal descriptions of my health state from me and combined then with the right lab tests to identify areas of need. I followed his recommendations for balancing my system and now feel pretty fabulous.
Rosemary – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lum, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lum?

You can expect to be treated with genuine compassion and respect as I help you achieve optimal health.

I believe in the importance of the integration...

Education & Training

Dr. Brian Lum is an integrative and functional medicine specialist.  He is licensed and board-certified...

• Integrative Medicine