Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Loder, DPM
Dr. Brian Loder, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Clinton Township, MI. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Loder is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.

Brian G Loder DPM, CWS

• HAP Insurance
  • Medicare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Loder

To provide the highest level of care to every patient every time. I promise to treat you as if you were one of my family members.

Dr. Loder's Experience

Dr. Loder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Surgery

• Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Loder does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Hammer Toe Repair
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Stony Brook U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • New York University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • St John Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Loder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Loder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loder to family and friends
Dr. Loder's Performance
in Clinton Township |
Dr. Loder is great. I was referred by urgent care for a broken toe and he was wonderful. Ended up seeing him for another foot issue. He's awesome and everyone working in his office are wonderful and friendly individuals.
Great experience! STAFF ARE WONDERFUL, great care and listened and answered all my questions. Was referred by multiple people all with great experiences. Transferred from other physician and could not be happier. Relieved my mind...priceless!
in Fraser MI |
Have already given his name to three people that I know. After three years+ of going to a different doctor and not getting any relief or answers I was recommended to Dr. Loder. Best thing to happen to me. He went over all of my old tests, x rays and scans. He gave me two options, one easy and one that would take time to recover from. He explained that the longer recovery option would hopefully give me the best outcome. Glad I listened to him. Thank you Dr. Loder.
in Macomb, MI |
I went to Dr. Loder for a second opinion on a hammer toe that was not corrected during initial surgery performed by an ortho surgeon several months ago. Dr. Loder and his staff saw me quickly, diagnosed my problem and performed the necessary corrective surgery. I had total confidence in Dr. Loder, his residents and support staff and highly recommend this practice. All staff are pleasant, professional and know how to properly care for their patients.
in Almont, MI |
Dr Loder and his staff members are wonderful to deal with. I was able to schedule appointments and work full time. Surgery was a success and I am extremely happy with the results.
in Ira Twp Michigan |
Dr. Loder is simply and plainly the best, smartest and kindest Dr. in the state of Michigan.His skill is second to none , Dr. Loder really truly cares and his bed side manner should be taught to all doctors . He is the reason i am walking today . his Staff is second to none Julie always greets me with a smile and has gone way out of her way for me. If it was not for Dr.Loders care i am not sure where i would be now . I m going for a fusion of my foot in a few weeks and i am not scared or leary.
in New Baltimore, MI |
Dr Loder took my case and it was the best choice that I could of made going to him. Every thing he told me about the surgery happen the way he said it would thanks to him my foot is healing. He is always up beat and will explain in a way that I can understand.
in Macomb, MI |
Dr. Loder is the best. Staff very friendly and professional. Also, his Medical Residence i think his name Edesh is great as well. He will be an amazing doctor. I recommend this doctors office 100 %.
in Macomb, MI |
Dr. Loder and his staff are excellent; professional, fast, friendly, and caring. He takes the time to listen and and explains his medical recommendations. I will definitely recommend Dr. Loder to anyone who needs a Podiatrist. 5 stars all the way. Thank you Dr. Loder and staff... Outstanding!
in Port Huron, Mi |
Dr. Loder is a fantastic physician! My daughter had a congenital disorder of her feet, that very few have seen and/or have heard of before. Dr. Loder, boldly and confidently, took amazing care of my daughter and took care of both of her feet. It was a long journey but we have finally made it to the end and we could not have done it without Dr. Loder and his wonderful office staff. Whether it was an interaction over the phone or at the bedside, every time it was a personable and positive.
in clinton twp., mi |
In my 69 yeares on this earth, I must say, Dr. Loder is one of the absolute best physicians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the emergency room visit, through the surgery, through the rehabilitation and now through to the finish of a broken ankle. Dr. Loder has always been very pleasant and accomodating with answers to any and all questions. He is a super guy to work with and his residents seem to have acquired his good nature.
in New Baltimore, MI |
I just love Dr. Loder and his staff! He is committed to his patients, he's cheerful and positive, and always gives me the best care I could ask for. His staff is wonderful.....Julie up front is so very friendly and accommodating. I would never go anywhere else for foot care!
in Clinton Township, MI |
As a doctor of Podiatric Surgery and Wound Care, Dr. Loder is the best. Dr. Loder and his staff are very professional and I was always treated with respect, kindness and passion. Thank you Dr. Loder for healing my wounds and saving my foot. You truly are the best! I would highly recommend Dr. Loder.
in clinton township, mi |
Very good dr he fix my foot best dr in Michigan
Macomb, MI |
Staff is always attentive and knowledgeable. Never had difficulty scheduling appointments to match my schedule. Dr. Loder explained everything to me in detail about what was going on with my foot and what he was going to do about it. He is very personable, easy to talk to and never hesitated to answer any of my 100+ questions.
in Sterling Heights, MI 48312 |
I've visited Dr Loder on two separate occasions for extended periods of time. He is always professional, extremely kind and gentle, and very efficient. He has a great bedside manner and excellent skills. His office staff are outstanding !! Nicest ladies ever !
in Sterling Heights, MI |
The staff is friendly and courtesy. Every question asked was answered and I wasn't made to feel silly. Thank you Dr. Loder and your great staff
in Shelby Township, MI |
Dr. Loder and his staff took excellent care of me and their customer service is always warm & friendly. They give exceptional care and I recommend Dr. Loder over & over again!!!
in Warren, MI |
Dr. Loder, residents, Julie & Patty are the absolute BEST! If it weren't for Dr. Loder I would have no foot and likely no leg. He was excellent from the moment I walked in. He recognized that I was scared and took perfect care of me and assured my family all along the way. I trust Loder more than any other physician! I seek his medical opinion regarding any surgical need and will continue to follow his advice. Loder you ROCK!
in Macomb, MI |
Dr Loder is the absolute best. He has healed my heel wound and saved my foot.
in New Baltimore, MI |
Great staff! Dr. Loder listened to my symptoms and then thoroughly examined me for plantar fasciitis and gave me stretching exercises that started working immediately. The stretches worked so well that I shared them with a work colleague who started doing them and he too felt immediate relief. On my follow up visit, the range of motion of my foot greatly improved and the pain had been relieved. I highly recommend!
in Oxford, mi |
Would definitely recommend Dr. Loder, very professional. He took the time to understand my wants and needs and worked with our time frame. He didn't rush into surgery, he gave me time to heal and make a decision based on how I felt. His professionalism and understanding of his trade is second to none. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Loder and his staff, from my first appointment where they squeezed me in the day I injured my ankle all the way through surgery. First class
Have you seen Dr. Brian Loder, DPM?
Are you Dr. Loder?