Contact provider for availability

Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC

Sports Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Laiderman
219 Chesterfield Towne Ctr Chesterfield, MO 63005

Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC is a sports medicine specialist in Chesterfield, MO. He specializes in sports medicine and chiropractic sports medicine.

Dr. Laiderman accepts

Dr. Laiderman accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Laiderman treats your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Laiderman?
Dr. Laiderman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC
Met him at a 6hour race, he stayed late past finish to ensure anyone who wanted support afterwards got it.In the time he spent with me he explained how a myriad of running-related injuries likely sources back to one initial hip injury.Felt more confident in his understanding of my injuries in this short interaction than the 20+visits between PT and ortho where each led to “let’s see how looks/feels in 2 more weeks”, treating the symptoms but not fixing my problem.Called to schedule appt next day
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC?
Im 56. After 3 yrs of severe foot pain; 3 podiatrists, 10+ shots of cortisone, foot braces, physical therapy I was going to have to sell my farm. Because if you cant walk, you cant farm. This is going to sound ridiculous & impossible, but after the first visit I was walking normally again. Im not going to say the work he does on you is fun, but I care about quality of life and working as long as I can, not temporary pain. I do my stretches and PT and can walk without pain or pain meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC?
This guy has no respect for the patient's time. He is always incredibly late for the appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC?
I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and ulnar tunnell quite a while ago, but didn't want surgery so I put up with the pain and numbness for months. One treatment with Dr. Laiderman, and the pain was nearly gone within 2 days. I just had my second treatment, and the pain and numbness are gone. He gave me exercises to reinforce the healing process. I highly recommend Dr. Laiderman if you experience these symptoms; he knows how to get to the core problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC?
Dr. Laiderman and his staff are excellent. Dr. Laiderman is a GREAT Doctor . at getting to the ROOT cause of pain ,and helps give the confidence that HE can help! He has helped me emlinate taking advil and has helped me understand how to prevent pain though proper stretching and living healthy. If you want to live a better life with less pain, GO SEE DR. Laiderman-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Laiderman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Laiderman?