Dr. Brian Harasha, DC

Dr. Brian Harasha, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Brian Harasha, DC is a chiropractor in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.Read his story

2558 S Brentwood Blvd

Saint Louis, MO 63144

Learn about Dr. Harasha

Dr. Harasha's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harasha "I grew up in Wisconsin and went to undergrad at UW-Madison as a pre-med major. My focus was on neuroscience but when it came down to my medical school acceptance I changed my mind for a more hands-on healing modality as I noticed the use of drugs and surgery did not have the best outcomes for myself and my family. While at chiropractic college at Logan University in Chesterfield I was exposed to Chinese Medicine and noticed how it fit so well with the chiropractic philosophy that the body is constantly ready to heal as long as we can remove any interference and give it the things it needs. More recently, the field of Functional Medicine has been exploding and I added that to my repertoire so I may more easily find the true cause of a patient's dis-ease and treat it using things like diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements. Finally, in late 2017 I was trained to become a Certified Laser Therapist and can now treat some difficult and interesting cases using laser therapy. It has also led to much quicker and more robust improvements in patient's care. "

This content was provided by Dr. Harasha "I take the term Wholistic care literally. I treat the patient as an entire person with stresses from life that can be physical, emotional, mental, chemical or spiritual and find a way to help the patient cope effectively. Even though I accept insurance I do not rush patients through every 10 minutes. I take the time that is needed and appointments range from 10 min to 30 min. I also use several modalities at each visit to help aid in the primary treatment. This may be Laser therapy, Rapid Release, IASTM, rehab or nutrition. I also enjoy working as team with patients' current doctors."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Dietary Management
  • Functional Medicine

Dr. Harasha does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Wisconsin-Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Harasha has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harasha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harasha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harasha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harasha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harasha to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Harasha's Performance

Dr. Harasha is great! He is always striving to find new tools & information to provide the best care of his patients! He is definately 5 Star !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Harasha?