Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Brian Ham

Capital Regional Medical Group Chattahoochee

409 High St Chattahoochee, FL 32324

Brian Ham, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Chattahoochee, FL. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), family medicine, and more.

Brian Ham accepts

Brian Ham accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Brian Ham treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Brian Ham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brian Ham

Brian Ham?
Brian Ham's Performance
What People Say About Brian Ham, ARNP
Brian Ham is the best provider I've ever had. He always meets you with a smile and a positive mental attitude. He takes the time to listen to my problems and always takes what I say seriously. I can't say enough good things about Him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
All of the staff are friendly and accommodating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Brian has been my primary care professional for almost two years. Thanks to Brian and the staff at CRMG Chattahoochee my health has been restored and I'm back on track to where I should be. Brian and staff are always friendly and quick to explain procedures or answer questions. I have absolutely no complaints and I would highly recommend these folks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Very professional. Brian takes time to listen and he explains things to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
I have been seeing Brian for years and have found him to be very thorough with his treatment. He takes time to explain all my health information carefully to me and is very personable. He never hesitates to refer me for testing or a specialist as needed. His office staff (especially Julie) is so helpful and responsive to any need I bring to them. It is so helpful having a health care provider within a few miles from my home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Brian and his office staff are wonderful! I have never had to wait for an apt if I needed to be seen right away! Brian takes the time to listen to you and talks to you and I have never felt rushed by him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Great place for care! Brian is wonderful and the staff outstanding! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Dedication and excellence best describe service received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
WOW, he is so great at his profession. I will never leave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Always gets me back on my on the mend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
I recommend Brian Ham to everyone that’s looking for a health care provider. Brain Ham
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Dr. Ham is honestly the best doctor I've ever had! When I was diagnosed with diabetes, he took the time to draw out on the paper covering the bed thing, what was happening to my body. He keeps a close eye on my bloodwork and is very encouraging. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor! His staff is awesome too! When I call, they actually listen and do what needs to be done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Always easy to get an appointment. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and I feel just as comfortable seeing him as I would a doctor. He is also very friendly!
Great Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
My experience with Brian Ham was very good. He is a king caring and well informed professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
I always feel that Brian knows what he is talking about and is always concerned about my over all health. He listens to what I have to say, and always gives positive feed back. I recommend him and this Office to anyone that needs good health care. This is the best care I have ever received. I can call at anytime, and they find a way to get me in. Brian keeps a check on my blood work and tells me right where my numbers are. He makes sure that all my needs are met every time I go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Brian Ham is one of the best around. I have never had an issue with scheduling appointments with his office. Every Staff at his office is very respectful and make sure you are satisfied. Dr. Ham is someone who cares about each and everyone of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
I have been seeing Brian for about 4 years now. He is very attentive and supportive, especially given my numerous health issues. He and his staff are very kind and extremely efficient.I get reminder calls and emails before my visits, and he always follows up on whatever is going on.He coordinates with my specialists to make sure I get the treatment that I need.My numbers have never been better.I plan on living a long time and I feel blessed to have Brian and his staff to help me do that.Thank U
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Hands down the best ARNP that I have ever been seen by. My family appreciates him very much! You get in and out quickly and get the best service around when you go and see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Ham, ARNP?
Brian is so knowledgeable, personable and helpful. He goes above and beyond what he has to do to make sure you are taken care of. If he doesn't know what is wrong or suspects something he will send you out for further testing. Everyone one at the Family Medical Clinic is so nice and wants to help.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Brian Ham?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Brian Ham treats patients.

Compare Providers