Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Brian Foley, DC
Dr. Brian Foley, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Nashville, TN.

5610 Nolensville Pike

Nashville, TN 37211

Learn about Dr. Foley

• Chiropractic

Dr. Foley does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Foley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Foley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foley to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Foley's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Charlotte, NC |
Please don't waste your money I have seen him take money from people that he couldn't have helped. And he knew that they were beyond help. If you do get your foot in the door be prepared to spend a FORTUNE on unnecessary items. Not everything in his supplement practice is bogus because I have an iron issue that I need supplements for but the way he goes about his practice is just a rip off. Plus, if you do your research(which most of you won't)I have one word for you *Scientology*
Don't waste your money or your time!!!
in Chapel Hill, TN |
Dr. Foley should leave thyroid medicine to the endocrinologists instead of prescribing 8 TIMES the amount that a person should be taking! I couldn't sleep and my heart rate was over 100 most of the time. He prescribed 4 a day and it's a wonder I didn't have a heart attack before I realized what was happening and reduced the amount down to 1 a day on my own. I requested a refund of my 2 remaining prepaid visits but he refused, saying he didn't have money sitting in an account for that.
in Spring Hill, TN |
Have never had a doctor spend as much time with us answering our questions and ascertaining our needs as Dr. Foley does. We never feel rushed through our appointments. After just a couple of sessions with him, we are seeing results in the betterment of our health.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Foley, DC?
Are you Dr. Foley?