Dr. Brian Caswell, DOM

Dr. Brian Caswell, DOM

Acupuncture  ·
Dr. Brian Caswell, DOM is an acupuncturist in Saint Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Daoist Traditions College Of Chinese Medical Arts in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture, anxiety disorders, and more.Read his story

2941 5th Ave N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33713

Learn about Dr. Caswell

Dr. Caswell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Caswell "It's an honor to be named 2016 and now 2017's "Best Acupuncturist" in Creative Loafing's Best of the Bay Awards! Since moving back to my hometown of St. Pete from Asheville, N.C., I have strived to blend Eastern medicine and philosophy with Western science. What does this "blending" mean? One of my teachers answers this question wonderfully. Master Jeffrey Yuen, an 88th generation Daoist priest, introduced me to the concept of the "three treasures." In order to achieve optimal health for every individual, the body, mind and spirit must find unity. Through copious training, regular research and study and individualized assessment, I apply this "three treasures" concept with all of my patients--and throughout all of my life."

This content was provided by Dr. Caswell "Each patient is approached individually; no two patients will ever be treated or diagnosed the same. The uniqueness of our situation is the same as our fingerprints.  Every person I meet with is special and continually evolving; your treatment should be the same!

No situation is ever helpless. I thrive on treating conditions and diseases that other forms of medicine have given up on.  I specialize in pain, depression, anxiety, mental emotional conditions, weight loss, and autoimmune diseases.  Have something different? I always welcome new challenges.

Whether I am practicing here in the clinic, speaking with patients on Skype, giving lectures or appearing on screen, I strive to transform lives through nutrition, acupuncture, herbal and nutraceutical medicine and lifestyle coaching.   "

• Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Complementary Medicine
  • Inflammatory Disorders

Dr. Caswell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Daoist Traditions College Of Chinese Medical Arts
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Caswell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Caswell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caswell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caswell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Caswell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Caswell

Dr. Caswell?
Dr. Caswell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Caswell, DOM
I am amazed at Dr. Caswell's attention to detail, intuitiveness and knowledge in knowing exactly what I need each and every treatment. I am so grateful that a friend recommended him. I trust Dr. Caswell entirely and in just 4 months have been amazed at the results in my mental, physical and...Read More
Jenny Hood in St Petersburg, FL – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Caswell, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Caswell?