Dr. Brian Carr, PHD

Dr. Brian Carr, PHD

Individual Counseling  ·
Dr. Brian Carr, PHD is an individual counselor in Lubbock, TX. He specializes in individual counseling and clinical psychology.Read his story

3709 22nd Pl Unit C

Lubbock, TX 79410

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Carr

Dr. Carr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carr "Raised in Lubbock I come from a family of dedicated health care providers. My father was a pediatrician for over 60 years while my brother is an orthopedic surgeon and our sister a critical care nurse. I knew that I wanted to go into the healing arts and found my path in helping others with emotional issues and life struggles. I have a specialized interest in psychological aspects of physical disease but also work with traditional mental health issues. I am strongly committed to my community and was awarded a lifetime community volunteer recognition in 2013. I have served as the chair for the Board of Health for the city of Lubbock as well as having participated on numerous boards and charities. My therapeutic style is quick paced and directive within a partnership with my client. I provide both assessment as well as counseling services."

• Individual Counseling
  • Clinical Psychology

Dr. Carr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling

• Indiana State University
    Other Education | Completed 1988
  • St. Mary's University
    Other Education | Completed 1983

Dr. Carr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carr to family and friends

Dr. Carr's Performance

I have been working with Dr. Carr off and on for more than seven years. As I person who works with psychologists and has also been seen by more than my share over my entire adult life, I can say with confidence that he is the best there is. He has helped me through two bouts of cancer and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Carr is a trusted professional ,but he is also a friend. We share many things in common like a love of Texas and politics. He represents that heritage that we Texans value-tenacity, energy, and a value of education. But beyond that he is honest with me and challenges me to go beyond my fears...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After getting report back, it felt like he didn't listen at all during session.
Are you Dr. Carr?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology