Dr. Brian Bryan, OD

Dr. Brian Bryan, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Brian Bryan, OD is an optometrist in Davie, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University/ College Of Optometry in 1995 and specializes in optometry, diabetes medicine, and more.Read his story

12555 Orange Dr Ste 123

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Bryan

Dr. Bryan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bryan "Dr. Don Bryan is a highly motivated, personable health care practitioner with multiple professional degrees. As a successful 20-year track record of a profitable Optometric & Optical practice, Dr. Bryan is known for his outstanding bedside banner with his patients. He is a team leader that is committed to the pursuit of excellence in all he endeavors. He is a well-established optometrist, a flexible optimist, versatile, with a great sense of humor. He is a joy to be around. Many of his colleagues would agree that he is well-balanced having a diplomatic disposition and yet jovial in spirit. Known by many, is his famous words, "I'm Smiling". He too will have you smiling with the comfort of his expertise and personal care."
This content was provided by Dr. Bryan "My approach to caring for patients goes back to the old adage," Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".  I first place myself in their shoes and try to listen to not only what is being said but what the patient is not saying. Sometimes we say more without speaking. Your ability to convey your needs is important to our practice because we believe that we are here and exist only for you.

I am here to support you through our treatment plans and want to build a trust so that we can work to bring out desired outcomes, as you trust me, the expert, to provide for you what you need.

Your families are important and love it when we get the opportunity to treat families. I have seen many families in the past and there is nothing that I cherish more."

• Optometry
  • Contact Lens Fitting
  • Diabetes Medicine

Dr. Bryan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergy Drops

• Nova Southeastern University/ College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Bryan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bryan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bryan's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bryan to family and friends

Dr. Bryan's Performance

Dr. Bryan Says:
"

Wow! It amazes me how much your words affect my performance.  Thank you for filling out this survey, it is valued! If there is anything I can improve on please tell me. If you are happy with my service please tell the world. You can reach us at invision4you@gmail.com

"

I've been going to Dr. Bryan for over 20 years. He's one of those doctors that feels like family. You never feel rushed by him or his office staff. He's very accommodating to his patients. I wouldn't go to any other optometrist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much. it is always a pleasure to serve you.

Warm, welcoming environment. Dr. Bryan is very knowledgeable in his field and is very meticulous in his work. He and his wife and both very kind. I wish all of my doctors were as attentive and thorough as Dr. Bryan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, We really strive to be the best at what we do and always want our patients to know that doctors still do care.