Brian Brinegar, PA

General Practice (Physician Assistant)Male

Brian Brinegar, PA is a General Practice Physician Assistant in Gilbert, AZ. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Brian Brinegar to book an appointment.

Brian Brinegar

English Dermatology Centers

3011 S Lindsay Rd Ste 111 Gilbert, AZ 85295
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more General Practice Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Brian Brinegar treats your condition or procedure

Brian Brinegar's conditions and procedures:

• Skin Diseases
  • Spider Vein Sclerotherapy

Brian Brinegar accepts

Brian Brinegar accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Brian Brinegar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brian Brinegar

Brian Brinegar

Everything went very well with the appointment. Minimal waiting , and the PA was very professional and thorough.
Joe Wise – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
He seems burnt out. He didn't take time to give a proper introduction, connect with us to find out what is going on other than repeating what was stated in his ipad from the nurse. His only solution to an itchy scalp is steroid. I am interested in treating the cause so we don't become dependent on the solution and he offered no explanation....food, hygiene habits, body can affect this. No explanation. I asked if blowing hair, straightening the hair, shampoos, various foods could help and no! He wouldn't dare think outside the box.That is the way it is. He couldn't wait to get out of the room, very closed minded, no empathy at all for the patient, just no interest in his case. This is my first encounter with this PA and will specifically request that we don't see him again for future appointments . I have visited Mesa and San Tan Valley and the staff was great.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Carolyn Sexauer – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
Brian Brinegar is really knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly, plus he is really nice. The assistant Sarah is super nice, too and made me feel comfortable. The receptionists are efficient and once again, very nice, also. English Dermatology is a great place if one is in need of dermatological needs! I’m very happy with this medical practice and I never hesitate to recommend them!
Nancy – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
Ashley at the front desk was especially helpful since my referral had incorrect information on it. She contacted my primary care office immediately and assured me she would make sure the referral would not be a problem for me! Brian's new assistant was friendly and made sure I was comfortable. I have always found Brian to be a good listener, genuine, not rushed...and I leave feeling he's done a thorough inspection of my skin which gives me confidence. This visit he decided a biopsy was needed and that did not upset me because whatever the outcome he'll make sure I have the proper follow-up.
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
Dr. Brinegar takes his time with you, is a wonderful listener and knows his business. His careful and professional demeanor help a woman feel respected and at-ease in the otherwise uncomfortable process of a body scan.
Apr 20, 2019
Thank you for your positive review! We greatly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
Brian is an excellent PA. He is very courteous, professional and does a great job of explaining the procedures.
Ben in Gilbert, AZ – Feb 17, 2019
Thank you for your kind words, Ben. Have a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
Very thorough and professional. I’m confident in his ability to provide proper care.
Nov 10, 2018
Brian Brinegar's Reply –
Thank you for your kind feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
Filling-out my medical history in advance of my appointment was sincerely appreciated. The appearance and presentation of your waiting area and reception desk are first rate. Brian was very knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. He is also the "poster boy" for the cover of Gentleman's Quarterly or a model for Ralph Lauren -- tall, dark, and handsome. Great experience with your organization - thank, you!
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. Have a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
I've seen Brian at least 3 times. He's helped me in the past with dermatitis on my face that other dermatologists kept giving me creams for. I was miserable, so I was relieved when Brian knew what was going on and what I needed. Brian addressed all of my concerns and even popped back in when I realized I'd forgotten a question. I appreciated the reassurance that there were no alarming issues. Brian was very professional and explained everything very clearly.
Gilbert – Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
My yearly screening exam was friendly, thorough, and professional.
Natalie in Gilbert, AZ – Jan 23, 2018
We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?
I love Brian and I've recommended him to others in the past. He's patient and listens to what my concerns are. He doesn't argue with me if I want something removed strictly because it bothers me. He's a genuinely nice guy. I live in North Scottsdale now and have changed all my doctors to someone closer with the exception of Brian. I still drive to Gilbert because Brian is the best.
Jeff Jenkins in Scottsdale, AZ – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Brinegar, PA?

How was your experience with Brian Brinegar?

By taking the time to ask each patient at the end of the visit if they have any other questions or concerns brings confidence that the patients time is...Read more

Brian Brinegar has been with English Dermatology since 2010. He is certified by the NCCPA and is licensed to practice in the state of Arizona. Brian completed...Read more

• General Practice (Physician Assistant)

Brigham Young University