Dr. Brian Briggs, DC

Dr. Brian Briggs, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Brian Briggs, DC is a chiropractor in Huber Heights, OH. He specializes in chiropractic.

7391 Brandt Pike Ste C

Huber Heights, OH 45424

Learn about Dr. Briggs

• Chiropractic

Dr. Briggs does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Briggs is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Briggs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Briggs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Briggs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Briggs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Briggs' Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Dayton, Ohio |
Being in a accident is stressful event but dr. Bridget Staff did everything possible to make my visit comfortable as possible. They were also understanding and listen and went out of their way to meet my needs. I can't tell you how comfortable they are. I shall always be grateful for both their...more
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Brian Briggs and his entire staff are amazing! If I have any questions they are all there to help answer them. Dr. Briggs always ask how things are going each visit and has a treatment plan to get me back to my old self without rushing. I highly recommend his office to everyone.
in Livonia, MI |
Dr.Briggs is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. His office is one of the sweetest offices I've been too and him and his staff make me feel more comfortable and inspire me with their positivity that I leave every day with a smile. Thank you all for everything you do.
in New Castle |
Dr. Briggs is very good at explaining the process and treating you like an individual, not just a patient. Staff is super friendly, only ever had to wait once to get back. Very easy treatment after a stressful car accident.
in New Carlisle |
Very glad I chose this place. Dr.Briggs is very informative and easy to understand. I thoroughly enjoy my treatments and have really seen some great results. The staff are so warm and caring. I look forward to completing my therapy and seeing all the full results.

Visit Dr. Briggs

Dr. Briggs accepts 1 insurance carrier

Nearby providers with similar experience