Brian Blinn, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Brian Blinn
1261 Lincoln Ave Ste 205 San Jose, CA 95125

Brian Blinn, LAC is a Acupuncturist in San Jose, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Brian Blinn to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Brian Blinn treats your condition or procedure

Brian Blinn accepts

Brian Blinn accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

Brian Blinn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brian Blinn

Brian Blinn

I have nothing but good things to say about Brian Blinn. When I first met him I was impressed by his friendliness, caring and sense of humor. I really felt as if he my well being was important to him. He always take time to provide me with whatever care is required by my current condition whether it's acupuncture, cupping or gua sha. He has a warm, caring touch and I know I will always feel better after having a treatment with him.
Santa Cruz, CA – May 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Blinn, LAC?
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a skeptic on Acupuncture. In fact, I'll only see Brian after I have exausted all my ideas to relieve me from pain, from Doctors to home remedies. Going into the session, I begin to doubt everything as how everything I have tried fails, but I'm always relieved after wards. I feel a huge difference. Once again, I'll see him and doubt begins, but it is followed by feeling better.
Jasmine C in Santa Cruz, CA – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Brian Blinn, LAC?

How was your experience with Brian Blinn?

• Acupuncture

Does Brian Blinn, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Brian Blinn accepts your insurance.

Where is Brian Blinn, LAC's office located?

Brian Blinn's office is located at 1261 Lincoln Ave Ste 205, San Jose, CA 95125. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Brian Blinn, LAC offer telehealth services?

Brian Blinn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Brian Blinn, LAC?

1261 Lincoln Ave Ste 205 San Jose, CA 95125