Contact provider for availability

Bri McCarroll, MSW

Social Work ·  Female

Bri McCarroll
136 Dwight Rd Longmeadow, MA 01106

Bri McCarroll, MSW is a social worker in Longmeadow, MA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Bri McCarroll accepts

Bri McCarroll accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Bri McCarroll treats your condition or procedure

Bri McCarroll?
Bri McCarroll's Performance
What People Say About Bri McCarroll, MSW
RecentMost Helpful
Bri is just simply amazing. I know that probably sounds cliché but she is. I never knew I would find a therapist that has actually become my friend, confident and one of my biggest supporters in all challenges of life. I have spent the last 3 years with her and I couldn't be more thankful for that time. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for an incredibly understanding soul that never judges she listens and guides your through all of life's difficulties & I am forever thankful for Bri
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
I have tried therapy in the past and fully appreciate the rare likelihood of finding a clinician with whom you feel comfortable with right away. Therapy can be anxiety provoking, in itself, and it can be difficult to find that "right fit" in a therapeutic relationship. I found that Bri is conscious of the vulnerability one might feel when seeking a mental health professional. This consciousness is reflected in her office atmosphere, her nonjudgemental acceptance of others and the respect shown
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
I have seen Bri, on and off, for several years. She always provides a warm and nurturing atmosphere for you to discuss your issues, as well as a sympathetic yet honest ear to help you find the solutions that are right for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
I saw Bri for a few years. Her techniques with EMDR and positive psychology helped me immensely. She’s flexible with scheduling and makes it very clear that she cares about her patients. The only reason I’m not still a patient is because of an insurance change I had. I have been in therapy for 15 years on and off, and the most progress I’ve made was while seeing Bri!
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
Bri is super intuitive, compassionate, thoughtful and supportive. She is genuinely warm & caring, and she's easy to talk to & be open with, Your feeling of safety is top priority with her. Bri has been my therapist for about 2 years now, and i have come a long way & learned so much! She is amazing at what she does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
Bri is a most engaging therapist. I feel very comfortable and heard by her. She gives a great blend of listening, support, and suggestions for action. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
Bri is amazing at what she does. She offers the professional perspective needed from therapy but does so with a warmth I haven't seen elsewhere in the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
Bri is helpful, kind and understanding, and helped me immensely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?
Bri does an amazing job of assisting you to work thorugh issues with genuine results and thoughtfulness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bri McCarroll, MSW?

How was your experience with Bri McCarroll?