Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Reuter

Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT is a physical therapist in Clearwater, FL. He specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Reuter accepts

Dr. Reuter accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Reuter treats your condition or procedure

• Mobility Exercise
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Neurological Diseases
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation

Treat people the way that you would like to be treated

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Reuter?
Dr. Reuter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient of Advanced Medical of Florida on and off for two years. During that time, I was treated by Dr. Brett Reuter. I found Dr. Brett to be extremely professional and knowledgeable as one might expect. What sets him apart from the norm is his passion to not only treat the injury but the entire person. His technique is gentle while being aggressive to the injury. He will challenge you to get better as fast as you are able but not to the point of leaving the office with pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Dr. Brett oversaw my care with my first disc herniation in 2017. He is professional and knowledgeable, and did a great job making sure I got back to my prior level of functioning. He is a great asset to the team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Great staff. They have helped me alleviate/eliminate my sciatica pain and helped me strengthen my left leg after my hip replacement and helped me strengthen my right leg by breaking up my scar tissue from an 8 year old botched up knee replacement. Drs. Nate and Brett as well as therapist Issabella and assistant Lindsey have been professional and extremely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Dr. Reuter is dedicated to providing high quality care and his compassion comes across in the way he shares what can help you feel better. I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
I have nothing but excellent things to say about Dr Reuter. This is the third time he has cared for me, and I keep coming back. He treated me after a knee replacement, ne k injury, and now for pain in the knee that wasn't replaced. He's kind, professional, effective. He works with you at Advanced Medical of Florida with instructions in exercises for that time, and those to be done at home to maintain flexibility and function. I will continue to recommend him to my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Very professional and wants to do what’s best for his patients. Very thorough in every appointment and has helped me recover from my shoulder injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Thank you so much for making PT such a fun thing! I am always excited to come to PT because the environment is so friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Brett for a few months for physical therapy to treat my neck and back pain after a car accident. The staff at Advanced Medical is always super friendly and Dr. Brett is great! I’ve never had a bad experience here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
I love all the staff here, they are very encouraging helpful and informative. They push you when you need that extra push. I appreciate all they have done for me and the progress we have made since my accident.
Awesome Care !!! Helped me get better!!! Thanks for your help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Awesome and very friendly. Great experience with physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
I am so fortunate to have been referred to Advanced Medical of Florida for my physical therapy. I have a rather complicated situation and the doctors as well as the staff have all been so welcoming as well as encouraging. I attend 3 days a week and I have seen improvement already in just 3 weeks (my ankle injury is 6 years old). I highly recommend Advanced Medical of Florida to anyone suffering from an injury, pain, or mobility issues. I couldn’t be more satisfied as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Dr. Brett and ALL of his staff are wonderful. Easy to work with, detailed to the tenth degree. I had Sciatica pain when I went there, But believe me they really were concerned when I came to them and 6 -8 months later I am 99% better,(at 72 don't expect 100%),then when I first walked in to their office. I can not say enough Good Comments about this Medical Practice ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this practice. A++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Great place to get rid of Sciatica Pain. Amazing, I am 99% better, at my age I don't expect to be 100% but i continue to do my P T at home. If you have Back, Hip or Knee Pain this is the place to go. The Doc, Brett and his entire Staff, Isabella, Lindsay 1 & Lindsay 2, Jessica, Joanna, Greg, and the receptionist, the BEST. I Spent maybe 9 months doing Physical Therapy and shots not only in their medical office but I did my P. T. at home as directed by the Doc and his staff. "The Greatest" !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Does a great job, entire session working with him was great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
I have recently been treated for a rotator cuff problem at Advanced Medical & was very impressed with the thoroughness & knowledge extended to me by Dr Reuter. As a registered nurse I am somewhat knowledgeable about physical therapy & appreciate "excellent care" which is what I received. The entire staff is courteous & helpful. I certainly recommend Advanced Medical for all your physical therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Dr. Reuter is excellent always providing optimal care. The physical therapy he provides has been helping me. The office staff and his team are professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Reuter and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
I had a minor back injury during work and Dr. Brett has been great at helping me work to heal it. He is able to challenge me but not over do it. I would have no problem sending any of my family to see him or his staff at Advanced Medical of Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Dr Brett and his staff are wonderful!! They are all working hard at getting me back to normal! Dr. Brett is very encouraging and is very helpful with his PT expertise! I highly recommend Advanced Medical of Florida to all my friends and family!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Reuter, DPT?
Absolutely the most conscientious Physician I have had the pleasure of meeting. I remember the second office visit when there was a slight delay and I had to leave for another appt. Dr. Reuter called me personally that evening to apologize for the delay. Now I ask you: How many Physicians would do that for a new patient? After a series of visits with Dr. Reuter over the past year and a half I can wholeheartedly recommend his professional services to anyone in need of a Physical Therapist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Reuter?