Chiropractic  |
Dr. Brett Moss, DC
My name is Dr. Brett Moss, I graduated Cum Laude from Life University, School of Chiropractic with my Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1998. I am both Nationally and Florida board certified.I have been practicing for over 18 years now, and I have seen what works, and what does NOT work in my field. Moss Chiropractic of Inverness is filled with the technology that absolutely works. We have Spinal Decompression Traction, for disc injuries, sciatica and radiating problems. It works on both neck pain and low back pain stemming from bulging discs or herniated discs. We like to combine this with Deep Tissue Laser Therapy as well as chiropractic care. We also have EMS or electronic muscle stimulation which is helpful with nearly all injuries. I have a great deal of experience in taking care of lower back pain, sciatica, headaches, migraines, neck pain, shoulder pain, hand pain, and a plethora of other conditions. I also have a great deal of experience in car accidents or the injuries sustained during a car or automobile accident.What is Deep Tissue Laser Therapy? Glad you asked, you should check it out on the tabs above, there are several videos demonstrating the affect that laser has on tissue, healing, pain, and inflammation. By using this either by itself in many cases, or in combination with chiropractic and/or spinal decompression, the results are typically much faster pain relief, greatly reduced inflammation in the area, and faster healing. Simply life changing. Very effective on pain from sprains and strains, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, and sports injuries.Of course we also have electronic muscle stimulation, great for reducing spasm and pain associated with neck or back injuries. We utilize this with chiropractic for most acute injuries.As a Chiropractor, I have spent a great deal of time in learning multiple different chiropractic techniques that are designed to help you get better as fast as possible. I have always striven to be the very best chiropractor I could be. I set this office, Moss Chiropractic of Inverness, up with only those things that I have seen work nearly every time. I set this office up to be the very best chiropractic clinic that it could be. I've been a chiropractor now for over 18 years, and I was raised in a chiropractic family. My mom and dad are both chiropractors, as are both of my brothers, and my sister. My point is, if I have it, it works. Plain and simple. Suffice it to say, I've seen a lot. In short, I set this office up to be the most effective, most cost effective chiropractic clinic in the Inverness area. I feel like the citizens of Citrus County deserve that.I set Moss Chiropractic of Inverness up to be what I think that a modern chiropractic clinic should be. Rather than create a 'monument' to myself, I created a slimmed down office that is able to keep its overhead low. In a time of 'Obamacare' and all of the stuff going on with health insurance, I thought it was time to show everyone what a clinic CAN look like. Our overhead is so low that I was able to keep my 'self-pay' prices to a level that are below what many insurance companies are paying. This makes it a better deal for many of my patients. If my patients can get better care, more care, for the same money, who wouldn't want this? I do this because I understand how hard it is to make ends meet. I do this because I believe that you shouldn't HAVE to use your insurance to get a good price.My office is centrally located in Inverness, Florida, at 2048 Highway 44 West. You can get here from all over the county. From Citrus Hills, Black Diamond Golf Course, Beverly Hills, Hernando to Homosassa, Crystal River and over to Lecanto, Inverness, Floral City and beyond, you can get to my office in about 30 minutes or less.I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.At Moss Chiropractic of Inverness, we want to be YOUR neighborhood chiropractor. At Moss Chiropractic of Inverness, We Care, and we can't wait to help you, too.

2048 Highway 44 W

Inverness, FL 34453

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Moss

This content was provided by Dr. Moss "At Moss Chiropractic of Inverness we are dedicated to restoring your health and vitality. Welcome to our office, we can't wait to help you, too."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Moss does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

• Life University, School Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Moss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moss to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Moss' Performance
in Masaryktown, FL |
I was in constant pain,couldn't sleep,couldn't work,laid around crying alot.He took X-rays, reviewed my medical records & MRI, told me his plan, started me on therapy 3 times a week.Soon I felt 100% better.His maintenance plan keeps me upright,able to work and play in my flowers. Sometimes I over do it but know he can fix it.He worked with me when I didn't have insurance.His staff is great, kind and friendly always willing to help you. GO SEE HIM, HE GETS YOU GOING AGAIN
Have you seen Dr. Brett Moss, DC?
Are you Dr. Moss?

NetworkBlue
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO