Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Laffin

Harrison Physical Therapy, Fishkill, NY

798 Route 9 Ste B Fishkill, NY 12524

Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Fishkill, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Laffin to book an appointment.

Dr. Laffin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Laffin

Dr. Laffin?
The entire staff at Harrison PT are excellent. They are professional, knowledgeable, personable and motivating. I am extremely happy with the results and I know I made the correct decision to go there. Special shout out to Brett Laffin, Brian Samaniego and Jared DeBenedictus who helped me on my road to recovery.
Bruce – Jul 10, 2020
Thank you for the kind words, Bruce! I enjoyed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
Brett helped me recover from reconstructive foot surgery for the last few months. I could barely move my foot at first and now I am hiking again. He was awesome!
Noah – Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for your kind words, Noah! I enjoyed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
The best physical therapist we have ever gone too,! My rheumatologist had recommended him years ago.
Kathy & John Migliore – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I have had several P/T events over the years. Having recently moved to Dutchess County and having had double, total knee replacement, I need to find a new location. I did a lot of research and soon zeroed in on Harrison PT. I can't imagine having made a better choice. Brett is my therapist and he is just the best. Not only does he have the skills necessary for the healing portion, he general cares about you as a person, listens to your concerns and offers advice and understanding. I knew that I wanted to do both knees, but I wasn't sure what to expect. Harrison PT simply acknowledged it and dealt with it. My treatment has been ideal and, while I have no basis, they tell me I am ahead of the curve. I attribute a large part of that to them. I would be remiss if I didn't mention how the entire team interact flawlessly with all of the patients throughout the day. They keep track of you, keep you moving and motivated and si
Dan R – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
thanks to the staff from the office right on through to the PT guys the experience was very welcoming and supportive. Biggest thanks to Brett for his informative and common sense approach to my therapy. If you think PT can't help, you're wrong. With the proper guidance and those simple exercises you'll be amazed at your revitalization especially with the great staff at Harrisons.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
Dr Laffin is a highly skilled practitioner who is also gifted with empathy and compassion. His clinical diagnosis with physical exam was spot on ( confirmed later in treatment cycle by MRI) Manual techniques combined with an exercise regimen brought me back to a level of function that I thought I might not achieve again.
P. Anderson RN in Hopewell Junction , NY – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
I came to Harrison PT due to a neck injury from an auto accident. Dr Brett Laffin was compassionate, extremely competent, and helped facilitate my recovery through manual techniques, stretching, strengthening, and modalities. I was able to ask questions and get advice on activities outside of my PT sessions and was treated as a participant in my recovery. I am now back to work and my previous lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Laffin and the staff at Harrison PT.
Robyn Tauss in Beacon, NY – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
I've been a patient of Harrison Physical Therapy 3 separate times. Once for low back pain, once for total knee replacement, and lastly, quad strengthening. My therapist each time was Brett, and I can't say enough good things about him! He's kind, caring, patient, and empathetic! The business runs like a well oiled machine; from office staff, to the aides, to the therapists themselves. Everyone is very pleasant; you can tell they love their jobs!
Betty S. Higgins in Wappingers Falls, NY – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
I recently worked with Dr. Laffin after sustaining a knee injury. He was great to work with and the therapy I received really helped me. I was also provided with target exercises to continue at home. I would highly recommend Dr. Laffin.
William Boland in Fishkill NY – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
I just completed a 3 month post rotator cuff surgery. This was my 2nd one, so I've been through this once before on my other shoulder. Brett took the time to explain to me the process up front and was clear at every step along the way. Professional, friendly, attentive, educating and accommodating are just a few ways I would describe Brett and the team.
Greg Nowak in Stormville, NY – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
Dr. Laffin was very professional and personable . He was very friendly as well as knowledgeable and was able to rectify my issue as quick as possible .
Cody DeBenedictus in Rhinebeck, NY – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
I came to the Harrison Physical Therapy group and Dr. Brett Laffin for the beginning stages of arthritis in my hand. Dr. Laffin is a concerned and knowledgeable doctor who listened to my complaints and helped me craft a program of exercises both in the office and at home. I would highly recommend him and the staff at this physical therapy group.
Jackie in Cold Spring, NY – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?
Dr. Laffin was a pleasure . He explained everything to me to help me understand why I was hurting and how through exercise this would help. All my questions were answered with respect. As the weeks went by he adjusted the exercises to make me work a little harder. Everything went according to plan. The staff was great and very accommodating. This is the place to go. I will tell all who needs PT to come here.
Danielle Valentine in Wappingers Falls, NY – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Laffin, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Laffin?

A lifelong resident of Dutchess County, Brett is a graduate of Mercy College's Doctorate of Physical Therapy program where he specialized in orthopedic and sports physical therapy. Brett emphasizes utilizing the latest research and manual techniques ...Read more

• Physical Therapy