Dr. Brett Dolgin, DO

Dr. Brett Dolgin, DO

Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Brett Dolgin, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Port Jefferson Station, NY. He has been practicing for 7 years.

6 Medical Dr Ste D

Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Dolgin

See how frequently Dr. Dolgin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Ringworm

Dr. Dolgin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Dolgin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Dolgin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dolgin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dolgin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolgin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dolgin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dolgin to family and friends
Dr. Dolgin's Performance
in Manorville, NY |
The staff was fast and friendly and Dr. Dolgin was professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend him and will be seeing him again in the future.
Patchogue, NY |
Very attentive to my needs and helpful. Always on time! Highly recommended!
Shirley, NY |
Very pleasant,no long waiting time.??
Brentwood, NY |
Staff is always friendly and professional on each visit. Dr Dolgin is prompt, professional and genuinely concerned with treating you for your condition. I have been to several dermatologists throughout my life and he is excellent . Highly recommend.
Shirley, NY |
Dr. Dolgin was very pleasant and explained everything to make sure it was fully understood. All the staff was very pleasant and friendly.
Coram |
I have been to many doctors before, and this is a doctor I will recommend with confidence. The visits are no hassle and when I leave, I am sure that I am being taken care of.
Selden, NY |
Very efficient and knowledgeable
Port JEFFERSON Sta |
Very nice staff. Dr. was not rushed, he took the time to explain things.
Minneapolis, MN |
Extremely satisfied. No nonsense. Will recommend.
in Patchogue, NY |
Always a pleasure going there as the staff is very friendly and Dr Dolgin seems very progressive, which is refreshing after being to several other dermatologists !
East Setauket, NY |
The whole experience was outstanding. I am a nervous patient and everyone was so kind.
Coram, NY |
Personable; Knowledgeable Listened to my concerns and answered questions
in Medford, NY |
Dr Dolgin was very professional and courteous. He made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has a dermatological problem!
in Setauket, NY |
Dr. Dolgin is a very smart and caring doctor who knows what's best for his patient. His patients' health is clearly much more important to him than making money. All of my appointments have been professional and quick.
in Moriches, NY |
Dr.Dolgin was very nice and answered all my questions in regards to my acne. The staff went above and beyond for me! Aside from being very sweet, they helped me obtain my insurance company information considering I didn't know it haha would 100% recommended!
in Patchogue |
Never have a problem getting an appointment. Peasant office staff . Every is very informative and helpful.
Bohemia, NY |
Great experience, quick and through!
in Southampton, NY |
Fantastic visit! Squeezed me in last minute and Dr Dolgin was very knowledgeable, I'm very appreciative of the coupons! Office staff is friendly and helpful. Thank you so much!
in Patchogue, NY |
Very pleasant staff and efficient.
Sound Beach, NY |
Wonderful staff, got an appointment right away. Doctor was very thorough and took time to answer all my questions.
Patchogue, NY |
Very thorough. Takes him time I would recommend him to my family members and friends
in Selden, NY |
Great staff, very professional. Took appt on time.
Farmingville, NY |
Great staff and Doctors
in Patchogue, NY |
I am taking this opportunity to say thank you to Dr. Dolgin and his staff at the Patchogue location. By far the most helpful, easy going dermatologist I've ever been to. The wait is never long and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. So happy I found out about him!
Brooklyn, NY |
Short wait time. Friendly staff. Helpful doctor. My treatment is working well.
Coram, NY |
Excellent friendly service from staff and doctor! Quick visit...in and out!
in Centereach, NY |
Wonderful service from all staff! Dr. Dolgin specifically answered my many questions happily and helpfully!
Have you seen Dr. Brett Dolgin, DO?
Are you Dr. Dolgin?

Visit Dr. Dolgin

Dr. Dolgin accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO