Dr. Brett Bowser, DC

Dr. Brett Bowser, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Brett Bowser, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lutz, FL. He is 31 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

2431 Brunello Trce

Lutz, FL 33558

• American Specialty Health

Learn about Dr. Bowser

This content was provided by Dr. Bowser "As a Chiropractor, my treatment philosophy consists of incorporating 5 key phases of care to address each patients individual needs. These five phases include: Neurological, Bio Chemistry, Connective Tissue, Functional Movement and Education."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bowser does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Bain Family Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Bowser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bowser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bowser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bowser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bowser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bowser to family and friends
Dr. Bowser's Performance
in Lutz, FL |
Excellent staff! Dr. Bowser is very personable and teaches you about the body as he adjusts you. Great experience, highly recommended!
in Lutz, FL |
Dr. Bowser is a extremely friendly and professional Chriopractor. He is very knowledgeable about the body and what would work best for your health. I recommend him to anyone.
in Tampa, FL |
First off Dr. Bowser is a great guy super friendly. I love him and the staff great people there. Best chiropractor place ever! i wouldn't go to another chiropractor he's my guy!
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Bowser has the most friendly personality. I have seen many chiropractors and he is by far the most gentle with his adjustments. He is very thorough and actually listens to his patients and their complaints. I would recommend him to anybody.
Tampa, FL |
Before coming to see Dr. Bowser, I went to another Chiropractor for several years that never did any adjustments on my low back or neck. Visiting Dr. Bowser I was able to get Chiropractic treatments and Physical Therapy(One Stop Shop). I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Great chiropractor!! Goes above and behind to insure I'm maximizing my overall health.
in Riverview, FL |
Great doc. Always leave feeling better. Treatment allows me to golf without back pain.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Brett Bowser has helped me tremendously. I was rear-ended and having neck and lower back pains but within not even a couple of months I was feeling much better and finally sleeping through the night. He is extremely knowledgeable, has a great personality and truely cares about his patients well-being. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great chiropractor. Thanks again to Dr. Brett Bowser!
in Tampa, FL |
I had a physically demanding career and the work was occasionally hard on my back and joints. For the most part I survived the career in relatively good physical condition. Now as I approach my senior years I find that some old injuries are coming back to haunt me. Doctor Bowser, and the entire team at Bain Wellness, have worked diligently to help me retain my good physical health and actually improve my condition. I appreciate their time, and efforts.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Bowser is a consummate professional. He is always studious and thoughtful about my treatment. And his touch almost always identifies and corrects the issues.
Tampa, Fl |
Doctor Brett is awesome. I hurt my back playing hockey and kept getting pains in my hip and upper leg. He diagnosed my injury on the first visit and we confirmed it with an mri -he was 100% accurate! After a couple weeks of treatment and dietary changes I was back playing without any lingering symptoms. I continue to go back once or twice per month because it makes me feel great.
in Tampa, Florida |
He got rid of my terrible headaches and neck pain. I had been struggling with them for years. I feel 20 years younger!! The adjustments and personalized therapy was phenomenal!!
in Tampa, Fl |
Initially brought my daughter in for a sports related injury. Dr Bowser explained her injury perfectly and got her back to 100% after 3 treatments! Our entire family are seeing him now for wellness adjustments and nutrition advise. Doctor B listens, explains and truly cares more than any of the doctors we have been to.
in North York, ON |
Dr. Brett Bowser is very knowledgeable and educates you every step of the way during your treatment plan. His adjustments are the best! I was in a severe car accident and his adjustments combined with physical therapy helped me heal quickly! I recommend if you've never had chiropractic services before, to go someone you can trust and that would be Dr. Bowser!
in Riverview, FL |
He is the best and most knowledgeable chiropractor I've ever been to. Very thorough and explains things to my understanding. I always leave feeling great.
in Thonotosassa, FL |
Dr Bowser is very knowledgeable and friendly! He provides excellent service and goes above and beyond. He is very honest with his patients about their treatment and is all about wellness and treatment! You will not be disappointed when seeing Dr. Bowser!
Tampa, FL |
The best doctor I've been to in Tampa!
in Lutz, FL |
Highly recommend! I have been under Dr. Bowser's care since he came to the Carrollwood location (taking over Dr. Sayer's practice when he passed). If you are looking for a doctor to get to the root of your issues- you need to visit this office. The entire staff is knowledgeable, professional and caring. Thank you Dr. Bowser, Becca, Jeanette & Janet!
in Tampa |
His gentle adjustments helped my 4 year old daughter with her headaches and asthma!!! Our family absolutely loves him!! You rock Dr. Bowser
in Clearwater |
Absolutely great!!! Very gentle adjustments and got rid of my neck pain fast!! I highly recommend!!
in Tampa |
I have been to many Chiropractors, and he is the best. He helped me in more ways than I could have imagined!! Truly a blessing to call him my doctor!!!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Bowser is very knowledgable and really takes the time to get to the bottom of my medical issues. He's thorough in his exams and asks pertinent questions about the reason for my visit, then takes the appropriate actions to help improve my health. His staff is professional, yet friendly and welcoming. I trust Dr. Bowser implicitly and have referred several people who have all had the same great experience that I have had. He truly cares about me as a patient. Priceless!
in Tampa |
Dr. Bowser changed my life!!!!! I had severe pain in my neck with shooting pain into my hand for many months. Dr. Bowser spent a lot of time with me educating me (using words I could understand) about what was cause causing my problems and how he was going to fix me. He was able to reduce my pain QUICK!! I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Bowser. I highly recommend you go to him!!
in Tampa, FL |
I would recommend no other. He and his staff are the greatest..assessment, treatment, physical therapy, effective communication...
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have known Dr Brett since he came to Bain Complete Wellness. He is second to none in his compassion, concern, care and of course treatment. I drive an hour each way twice a month because he is the only chiropractor I trust. He has a wonderful staff who treat you like a family member. Doctor Brett and his staff are the best, Period!!! You only have one body and the decision of who will help you repair it is one of the most important decisions you might ever make. Just Saying!!
in Lutz |
Dr. Bowser explained my condition better than any other provider I have dealt with in the past. Excellent treatment, great staff. Highly recommended.
Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Bowser is highly skilled in his profession. His professionalism is of great magnitude and allows his his patient's to feel very comfortable. He is a very kind gentleman and is very respectful to all that enter his office. Holds himself to the highest standards and does not settle for less. I look forward to seeing Dr. Bowser again in the near future.
Excellent doctor all around! Dr. Bowser is kind, generous, and very knowledgeable in the field of medicine. He goes above and beyond to help patients achieve a pain free life. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Bowser is extremely knowledgeable and very generous with his time. He is skilled and methodical in the care he gives. He articulates his passion for complete wellness of self, to the point of being infectious. There are significant gains to be made for the general public if only they'd see a quality chiropractor. It is likely if you are reading this you are Iike I was, in pain. I didn't wait for the pain to crescendo. Dr. Bowser has been instrumental in my complete recovery. DMG
Have you seen Dr. Brett Bowser, DC?
Are you Dr. Bowser?