Bret Price, ARNP

Bret Price, ARNP

Family Medicine  ·
Bret Price, ARNP is a family medicine specialist in Lakebay, WA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Seattle Pacific University in 2001 and specializes in family medicine.

8903 Key Peninsula Hwy N

Lakebay, WA 98349

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Bret Price

This content was provided by Bret Price "Bret Price, ARNP, is a nurse practitioner specializing in family medicine. He has a special interest in all aspects of patient care.  He enjoys diabetes care and has extensive experience caring for geriatric patients. Bret believes in the value of listening to his patients and providing them with the proper tools and information to improve their health. He especially enjoys forming long-term relationships with patients and caring for entire families as they move through different stages in their lives. In his spare time, Bret enjoys flyfishing and enjoys spending time outdoors with his family."

Bret Price does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergy Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Seattle Pacific University
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Bret Price has no awards or honors listed.

Bret Price has no media or publications listed.

Bret Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bret Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bret Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Bret Price to family and friends

Bret Price's Performance

Bret Price Says:
"

I appreciate any feedback for my practice.  I thank you for coming to my clinic for your healthcare needs.

"

I have been a patient of Bret's for about 3 years and couldn't be happier with the service and care I always receive. I just wish I would have found him many years before.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Bret Price is a caring person .He never rushes you , always listens, and has never neglected any issue small or big . Bret Price is best Dr I have ever had in my 63 years of life.Thank You bret Price
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
If there is a better Doctor in family practice than Dr. Price I have certainly not met him or her or even heard of one. I wish there were 6 stars in the rating.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Bret since 2011, NO other Dr. has taken the time to get me what I need and hear what I am saying. I don't feel like I am being pushed out the door or judged. I cant Thank him enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Staf was friendly and courtious. Dr. Price listened to what I had to say and how I wanted to proceed. Overall a great experience
Are you Bret Price?