Dr. Brent Clark, DPM

Dr. Brent Clark, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. Brent Clark, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Spokane Valley, WA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1999 and specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

526 N Mullan Rd Ste B

• ODS Health Plan
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Clark

See how frequently Dr. Clark performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Achilles Tendinitis
Hammer Toe

Dr. Clark's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

• Ingrown Toenail
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Sports Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Eastern Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • California College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Madigan Army MC-
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Vet Adm Puget Sound Hlth Sys
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends

Dr. Clark's Performance

Dr. Clark Says:
"

I am thankful for the opportunity to improve the foot and ankle health of individuals of all ages and walks of life.   It is very common that I will contact a patient via phone or email to answer or address concerns.   Our main office in the Spokane Valley phone number as above is a great line to leave a message as needed.

"

Dr. Clark is an excellent physician. He was attentive and personable. He spent extra time with me as I had extra questions and concerns. He explained things in a way that I was able to understand and feel confident in my road to recovery. I would certainly recommend Dr. Clark and his staff. They...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
If I could leave 0 stars I would! Dr. Clark never listened to my pain description and made a vague diagnosis. Never remembered who I was from one apt to the next or over the phone. Was VERY rude to me. Not caring or willing to help what so ever. Told me to get a new job. Belittled me and treated...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3
Very poor communication. Did a poor job on follow up surgery from Dr McNulty. The plate wasn't removed because he didn't have the right star screw driver! The surgery was in the same room that Dr McNulty operated on my foot! Why no screw driver? I had serious pain after his surgery for months and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2
Very impressed with Dr. Clark. He took time to explain my diagnosis, answer all my questions and never seemed rushed. He was able to adjust my orthotics while I was in the office which was very convenient. Great bedside manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr, Clark provided corrective surgery and support for healing and on-going care for my Charcot foot condition. He is knowledgeable and willing to listen to questions and concerns and provide information requested. Very kind.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0