Chiropractic  |
Dr. Brennan Bates, DC
Dr. Bates has always had a desire to work in the medical field helping people feel better. Out of high school, he certified and worked as an EMT. As a college athlete at Ricks College, he began his studies in pre-med and finished all of his prerequisites after transferring to Brigham Young University. He chose to attend Southern California University of Health Sciences (Los Angeles College of Chiropractic) to obtain one of the best evidence-based Chiropractic Educations available. While in school he realized that a Chiropractor is more than just adjusting backs and making people feel better. He discovered that as a Chiropractic Physician he can make a real difference in the lives of his patients by obtaining an accurate diagnosis and providing specific personalized care. As a Chiropractic Intern, he worked in several multi-disciplinary Health Centers alongside Orthopedists, Neurologists, Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialists, and General Practitioners. From December of 2009 – February 2011, he provided Chiropractic care once a week in a multi-disciplinary clinic setting at Accredited Internal Medicine in Ahwatukee, Arizona.

2470 S Val Vista Dr Ste 104

Gilbert, AZ 85295

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Bates

My goal is to help all those I treat Feel, Live, and Perform Better by providing the best non-surgical care for the Athlete in all of us. When you combine the best care Physical Therapy has to offer with the best care Chiropractic has to offer, like we do. What you get are results. We are driven by those results and influenced by the evidence to give you the best chiropractic care available.

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Bates does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Therapeutic Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Brigham Young University
  • Palmer Wellness and Rehab
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Bates has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bates' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bates to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bates' Performance
Chandler, AZ |
Great friendly staff. Helped a lot after my accident. Appointments for massages can be difficult to schedule though.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have chronic low back pain and recently started to have a lot of neck pain. It started to really bother me recently. I wanted to manage the pain without medications (naturally). My wife did some researching and found Dr. Bates. After a 2 treatments my pain level went from 6 out of 10 to a 3. After my 4th treatment I was down to a 2 out 10 and my neck pain is almost completely gone. I can now go to sleep and not wake up with any neck pain and my low back pain is barely noticeable.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Great Chiropractic Care and Massage Therapy services; very attentive to your aches and pains. I've been with Dr. Bates for 8+ years and have received the needed care to maintain my body... Thank you
Gilbert AZ |
I've been seeing Dr Bates for the past couple years and he's the best chiropractor I've been to.
in Gilbert |
No matter how long between visits, he rememeets you, your concerns and treats in minimal.visits. He is personable as well which adds to his comfortable office setting. I would highly recommend!
Thanks for your feedback and review. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us and hope to be able to continue caring for you in the future.
Gilbert, AZ |
I missed my appointment yesterday because I was in another appointment with my MD and had my phone turned off since. I have both a urinary tract and sinus infection and have been bed ridden with complete exhaustion. I received a call from the office yesterday and once again today. Thinking that they were calling out of concern, I quickly found that they were simply calling to tell me that they're charging me a no show fee. Clara was quite snarky in telling me this. There was no concern whatsoeve
Our cancellation policy is a standard practice in health clinics and has been implemented to limit the negative effects it has on our clinic. You read and agreed to our cancellation policy and cancellation fee. This was your 5th late cancel, reschedule or missed appointment. You have only been charged once. We have tried to be understanding but yours was excessive. In the last year you have come in 21 times and have always been positive about your experience and care we have provided you.
Have you seen Dr. Brennan Bates, DC?

Visit Dr. Bates