Brendan Armm, DAOM

AcupunctureMale

Brendan Armm

Lotus Integrative Medicine Santa Monica

2222 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 105 Santa Monica, CA 90404

Brendan Armm, DAOM is a Acupuncturist in Santa Monica, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Brendan Armm to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Brendan Armm treats your condition or procedure

Brendan Armm accepts

Brendan Armm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brendan Armm

Based on 1 rating

Brendan Armm

Dr. Armm: In these challenging times we live in, I want to thank you for your continued help. For some unkown reason to me, my cheeks got flush every afternoon. Except for my difficulty falling asleep, I had no other symptoms. Your ability to help me on line has helped me enormously. You explained the causes and knew how to treat it. I have been taking your recommended tea three times a day; I do put a little honey in it. Also, your herbs have been contributing to my well-being. As for the sleep issue, the tincture you recommended has also been helped me. All in all, I feel remarkably better!!! You are a very compassionate doctor and listen very carefully. Your knowledge is extraordinary. Thank you for your continued help and service during these difficult times. It is comforting to know that you can be reach by the internet.
Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brendan Armm, DAOM?

How was your experience with Brendan Armm?

• Acupuncture

Is Brendan Armm, DAOM accepting new patients?

Brendan Armm, DAOM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Brendan Armm's profile to make an appointment.

Does Brendan Armm, DAOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Brendan Armm accepts your insurance.

Where is Brendan Armm, DAOM's office located?

Brendan Armm's office is located at 2222 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 105, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Brendan Armm, DAOM offer telehealth services?

Brendan Armm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Brendan Armm, DAOM?

Lotus Integrative Medicine Santa Monica

Lotus Integrative Medicine Santa Monica2222 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 105 Santa Monica, CA 90404