Brenda Sirois, LMHC

CounselingFemaleAge 61

Counseling

Brenda Sirois, LMHC is a Counselor in Orlando, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Brenda Sirois, LMHC

Excel Psychiatry

618 E South St Ste 500 Orlando, FL 32801
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Brenda Sirois treats your condition or procedure

Brenda Sirois' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders

Brenda Sirois accepts

Brenda Sirois' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brenda Sirois

Changed my life
I have a lot of defenses, especially when it comes to therapy, but I just knew deep deep down that I could trust her. She hasn't let me down. She is very good about communicating; answered within a timely manner, is very approachable, very consistent, and reliable. She shows up to meetings on time and gives advanced notice if anything comes up. She accepts all kinds of insurance too btw. She knows when to have a firm or a soft hand, but ALWAYS has a loving hand. I laugh and cry in sessions. My recovery process is SKYROCKETING, and it's been less than 6 months. I'm running out of things to say without sounding dramatic or like a butt-kiss. But seriously, I was so broken when I first started seeing her, and she has helped me heal so much. I would be in a significantly worse place in my life if not for her. Mind you, finding a good fit is important and nothing to be ashamed of. But I genuinely feel like if you want a soft place to land, Brenda is the best place to start.
Lee O – Jan 17, 2023
Exceptional Clinician
I have spoken to various mental health counselors in the past. They do not compare to Brenda. She is an incredibly gifted clinician. Brenda is down to earth, caring, non-judgmental. She truly cares about her clients. I would give more than 5 stars if possible.
Adam – Dec 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
I had a very easy, comfortable first session experience.
Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
Brenda has been my counselor for almost 2 years and she has definitely changed my life for the better. She is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, compassionate, intuitive, and approachable. I've never been able to open up so easily nor have I explored the depths of myself and my trauma in these ways before. I have gained a new understanding of who I am and how trauma has affected me as a child and as an adult. I feel more confident in many ways due to this understanding. My anxiety and depression has dwindled down to something much more manageable and I am learning new ways to enjoy my life and find fulfillment. Brenda has been an amazing fit for me. I rave about her to all of my friends and family.
Michaela – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
I could tell you wonderful things about Brenda all day long! How much she has helped me through many different topical problems, as well as many buried deep. I tell her a story, and she helps connect the dots. I am 41, I've been in counseling since I was in 7th grade off and on. She is by far the very best I've ever had! She's really great in looking out for traumatic brain activity. I can't say enough good things about this lady, I am so thankful for her. I would advise anyone who wants an amazing, to the Point, full of knowledge, counselor, to give her a shot, and you will know exactly what I mean.
Tangi Hayes – Jul 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
I found Brenda while looking through available practitioners on Psychology Today's website. She called me back that evening and we were working together within a week. She goes the extra mile every session. Often I find at the end of a session I have uncovered things without realizing it. Brenda has a very keen awareness and a strong sense of feelings and helps me to understand the sources of my trouble thoroughly. I don't always know where we are going, but I always arrive safely and more aware of myself.
May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
I have been seeing Brenda for 6 months now and I am deeply grateful for her skills and demeanor as a counselor. Brenda’s approach is obviously somehow holistic, meaning that she’s been able to help me find more feelings of groundedness and peace in multiple areas of my life - relationships, career, and of course my relationship with myself. Sometimes she walks with me through old traumatic memories which is of course painful, but it is always with so much safety and trust. I leave each session feeling safe and more integrated, helping me show up better to my life. I’m really grateful for Brenda’s skills, as well as her attitude. She’s professional, kind, deeply empathetic, and also really fun and down-to-earth. I feel really safe with her.
May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
Brenda is a professional, empathetic, perceptive and active listener. She is patient and committed to helping you reach your goals. I have seen several therapist and she is absolutely my favorite. I can’t recommend her highly enough.
May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
Professional, consistent, empathetic, listener, direct, and highly skilled. I've seen a few counselors across my life span and Brenda stands out for the reasons above. Highly recommend.
Blake – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
She is great! I have really benefited from Brenda's kind and open spirit. She has the remarkable ability to notice how I was engaging with the world, both in my thought patterns and through my body; and then she shares! what she observes, which has been a real game-changer for me. I appreciate her help, availability, and help on my journey!
She's Great! – Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?
I've seen Brenda now for 4 visits. It's the first time I felt like I had a really good connection with a counselor. I trust her knowledge base and experience and appreciate her deep listening, and her cheerful, upbeat disposition. I always leave feeling really good. The neurofeedback is a really interesting experience, too, and I feel my thought patterns have become much more flexible since starting the treatment.
Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Sirois, LMHC?

How was your experience with Brenda Sirois?