Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM

Midwifery •  Female

Brenda Lee Emerson
11 River Rd Limington, ME 04049

Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM is a midwife in Limington, ME. She specializes in midwifery.

Brenda Lee Emerson accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Brenda Lee Emerson treats your condition or procedure

Brenda Lee Emerson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brenda Lee Emerson

Brenda Lee Emerson?
What People Say About Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM
The most comforting, experienced, and knowledgeable midwife I’ve met....and I work in the field! Brenda helped welcome my son here at home with love, patience, and kindness. We can’t thank her enough for her work and shout her name from the rooftops as often as possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda is an incredibly giving and warm woman. She made me feel at home in her home and visited mine many times. I felt sincerely safe in her care and cannot thank her enough for her service to me and my family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
My husband and I were first introduced to Brenda at our 3rd homebirth. We loved her and her fabulous team so much, we hired them for our 4th and 5th home births as well. Brenda is one of the longest- practicing CPMs in Maine. She is professional, extremely knowledgeable, always calm and encouraging. I love her empowering and kind bedside manner. She follows the birthing mother's lead while offering advice when needed. Brenda's laid back personality lends itself to a great birth environment. ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda was our midwife for our 2015 birth of twins. She provided all our prenatal care, supported us during our hospital birth (a decision made due to a breech presentation) and provided postnatal care for the babies. She was warm, kind, honest, down to earth and just the most amazing support person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda is a caring, attentive midwife with lots of experience. She attended 3 of my home water births and offered long distance support for my 4th pregnancy. She provided me with lots of information about various care approaches for both me and my babies. I never felt pressured to agree to a medical procedure I was uncomfortable with. She is very good about not influencing her clients and encourages self-research. We consider Brenda part of our family. Hard not to when she has helped us grow it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda was our midwife in 2018 for the birth of our daughter Freya. Brenda and her colleagues provided an outstanding care and service for which we are forever grateful. The entire pregnancy, birth and first weeks of our daughter's life felt so safe, beautiful and supported due to Brenda's loving, present and professional care. We warmly recommend her, and will undoubtedly ask her to be our midwife again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda provided informative, nurturing and supportive care for the pregnancy, birth, and postpartum of my two children. My husband and myself loved the care received and recommend using Brenda and her team to anyone we have spoken with who is interested in pursuing a home birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
She’s an amazing midwife. My births were magical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda was my midwife for my 3rd child, which was my only home birth. Brenda and her team offered such loving support throughout my pregnancy and birth. It’s such a gift to be able to birth our babies at home and Brenda provides such a gentle and knowledgeable approach to midwifery. Highly recommend!! Julie Anderson Limington, ME
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?
Brenda has been my midwife for 4 pregnancies/deliveries(plus one on the way!) She had been incredibly knowledgeable and helpful in all of my pregnancies, and has always made me feel safe, cared for, and supported during my labor/deliveries/postpartum. I cannot recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brenda Lee Emerson, CPM?

How was your experience with Brenda Lee Emerson?

• Midwifery