Brenda Zimmerman, PA-C

Brenda Zimmerman, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Female

Brenda Zimmerman, PA-C is a physician assistant in Oshkosh, WI. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and dermatology (physician assistant).Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Oshkosh

2351 State Road 44

Oshkosh, WI 54904

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Brenda Zimmerman

Brenda Zimmerman's bio

This content was provided by Brenda Zimmerman "Brenda is a Certified Physician Assistant who specializes in acne treatment, psoriasis treatment, including biologics and phototherapy, wart treatment and skin cancer detection."

This content was provided by Brenda Zimmerman "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology (Physician Assistant)

Brenda Zimmerman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Brenda Zimmerman has no awards or honors listed.

Brenda Zimmerman has no media or publications listed.

Brenda Zimmerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Brenda Zimmerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Brenda Zimmerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Brenda Zimmerman to family and friends

Brenda Zimmerman's Performance

Very knowledgeable and patient friendly. Very satisfied with everything she did.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have a horrible fear of needles and shots and Brenda was so nice and made me feel super comfortable. I would definitely recommend her. She’s very knowledgeable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Miss Brenda is always personable and caring when I visit. I have seen her as a client for the past 9 months. She always takes the time to answer my questions, or to tell me about any latest treatment options. I would recommend her to all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was the first time being seen at this clinic. Not only did Brenda meet my expectations but they were exceeded. She was friendly, informative and gave me clear explanations as to how I was going to be treated. I absolutely will be back when it's time for my next routine check-up. Job Well...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Yes I would recommend Brenda to my family and friends. Everyone around is friendly and its nice to get in and out and still have the day in front of you. When you see Brenda you get that feeling that she cares and is willing to help you out which is nice. Thx!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Brenda Zimmerman?