Breanna Brumley, PA-C

Breanna Brumley, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Breanna Brumley, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Tulsa, OK. Read her story

9709 E 79th St

Tulsa, OK 74133

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Breanna Brumley

Breanna Brumley's bio

This content was provided by Breanna Brumley "Breanna enjoys spending time with her husband and children, volunteering in the community and is an avid sports fan."

This content was provided by Breanna Brumley ""Our goal at Invictus Healthcare is to give each patient personalized healthcare, treating their individual needs, and returning them to their highest possible level of function." - Breanna J. Brumley, PA-C"

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Neurology

Breanna Brumley does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Northeastern State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Breanna Brumley has no awards or honors listed.

Breanna Brumley has no media or publications listed.

Breanna Brumley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Breanna Brumley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Breanna Brumley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Breanna Brumley to family and friends
4.3
Breanna Brumley's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
She showed concern for my problem and explained in detail about what had happened. Scheduled an MRI the very same day and brought me back in a couple of days for the findings. She was caring and so explanatory. The fact that I was seen in just 2 days after I called was wonderful. Had been told by the referral office I would have to wait 6 weeks to see anyone. My problem seemed more urgent than that and seeing someone to ease my fears quickly meant the world to me. Would recommend her highly.
in Tulsa |
She took the time to check me over, listen to my concerns, and even showed me me x rays and explained them to me. I would recommend her to family and friends.
Princeton, TX |
I had an excellent experience with Mrs Brumley . She took all the time I need to explain and answer all Questions!
in Beggs,OK |
I couldn't get in to see my recommend Dr for nearly a month, but I was given the opportunity to see Breanna in less than a week. I was a little concerned seeing a PA, but was tired of my symptoms. She listened to me, read 2 pages of notes I had written, and took time with me. A few days later I had a MRI, she read it and diagnosed me with Torticollis. I am scheduled with a PT who has experience with Torticollis and am on my way to recovery, weeks before I could see my refered Dr. Kudos to her.
Have you seen Breanna Brumley, PA-C?
Are you Breanna Brumley?