Contact provider for availability

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

Brant Victor

The Center for Hip & Knee Replacement

3000 N Interstate 35 Ste 500 Austin, TX 78705

Brant Victor, MPAS is a physician assistant in Austin, TX. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and orthopedic surgery.

Brant Victor accepts

Brant Victor accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Brant Victor treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Brant Victor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brant Victor

Brant Victor?
Brant Victor's Performance
What People Say About Brant Victor, MPAS
Recent
Always very friendly,professional and courteous. Wait time is never lengthy once you are taken to the exam rooms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Wait time was minimal and the entire staff was pleasant and helpful. Mr. Victor was friendly, asked questions, and listened to and answered my questions. He offered possible treatment options and carefully explained the pros and cons of each. I would highly recommend not only him but the entire staff at the office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Alex Victor is the best PA I have ever been to. He is patient, considerate, knowledgeable and makes you feel good about your visit, as does Dr. Carter and the entire office staff. This office is the best in Austin for knee and hip replacement and I highly recommend Dr. Carter and Alex Victor. Mary Huggard, April 8, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Very knowledgeable. Very comfortable visit. Patient. Gave me good feedback and reassurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
(BTW, Brant is known as Alex) I’m am SO impressed by Alex Victor! Whenever I’ve seen him, it’s as if I had an appointment with a fully licensed MD, only on a first-name basis. I trust Alex’s diagnosis and advice exactly like Dr. Carter’s, which is 100%. Do yourself a favor, wait for Dr. Shelby Carter. You’ll be glad you did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
THIS GROUP IS THE BEST, I HARDLY HAD TO DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW UP FOR MY APPOINTMENT. I WILL FOR SURE TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO USE THIS GROUP IF DOCTORS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
My experience with Dr. Carter, Alex, and the whole team has been exceptional. From top to bottom, everyone has displayed a caring attitude that clearly places the needs and interests of the patient first. Everything was explained, so expectations were in line with reality. I'm in my 3rd week of recovery, and look forward to continuing rehab and finally being able to walk normally. Very grateful for the care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Alex is very personable, professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I get very nervous when I arrive for my appointment. He calms me down. He knows his patients and calls them by name without looking at a file. I highly recommend his assistants. You will be pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
His knee injections are almost painless ‘
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Victor (Alex) is a wonderful PA.....he helped with my knee replacement and stitched my leg back up & the scar is hardly noticeable....I was so surprised by the way that I have healed, also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Alex is very likable. He always very concerned about my reason for an appointment. He listens and answers all questions and offers constructive suggestions - never in a rushed manner. He is an excellent PA and gentle with a needle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Alex is extremely competent and knowledgeable. He clearly explains your condition and applicable treatments. He is an outstanding assistant to Dr. Shelby Carter, who is an outstanding surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
He is very smart and friendly! He took time to explain things to me and put me at ease. Excellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
He took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
My experience with Brant Victor, has always been very positive. He is caring, friendly, and most important very good with the shots to my knees.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
I needed to see someone at the doctor's office about my condition. Alex was able to see me soon and assess my concerns, recommend a treatment, and send Rx request to pharmacy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Just want to say how much I appreciate Austin Hip & Knee for setting me up to see Alex Victor PA-C so quickly. I popped my knee and needed to be seen to determine my next step. Alex spent the time I needed with him, showed me my x-rays and together we determined an MRI is my next step. Alex is very easy to talk to and I appreciate his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
Very attentive, good listener, good diagnostician, very personable. Always trust him and his judgment. He pays attention to what I say and asks questions to bring out all the details of what may be wrong and gives careful diagnosis. Explains exactly what is going on so I understand and how meds and/or therapy/surgery will help will work so I feel completely comfortable. All the staff is professional & courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
I have seen Brant Victor in the office for pre-op and the 2 week post-op as well as the day of surgery, He has always explained the procedures and answered any questions I've had. He is very is as friendly as he is professional. Both of my total knee replacement surgeries and rehab have gone very well,
×Post a ResponseAre you Brant Victor, MPAS?
I saw Alex Brant Victor for the first time on Nov 14 and thought he had an excellent way of talking to patients... calm, kind, reassuring, knowledgeable, not in a hurry. I wish all people in the medical profession were like him!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Brant Victor?

The Center for Hip & Knee Replacement

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Brant Victor treats patients.

Compare Providers