Dr. Brandy Johnson, DPT

Dr. Brandy Johnson, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Brandy Johnson, DPT is a physical therapist in Gillette, WY and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine in 2010 and specializes in physical therapy.Read her story

1211 S Douglas Hwy Ste 100

Gillette, WY 82716

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "I was raised in Wheatland in a physical therapy community, with my mother as a highly recognized physical therapist entrepreneur, serving on the Wyoming State Board of Physical therapy for several years. I grew up in the clinic helping out and developed an overwhelming passion to help people recover and return to their life. After attending undergraduate school at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona for 5 years, I was accepted into the doctoral program at the University of North Dakota, in Grand Forks, ND. Nothing like moving from Phoenix to Grand Forks; temperature shock! My daughter, Syrei, was 7 months old when I moved to ND and I had a son, Grizzly, in my second year of graduate school. These two blessings were the reason I decided to take a job back in Wyoming, as there is no better place to raise children than this beautiful state. I grew up working summers on our family ranch just East of Gillette and wanted to be near my family once again. My husband, Chad Wernsmann, and I currently enjoy 4-wheeling, paddle boarding, snowmobiling, snow shoeing, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and horseback riding at the ranch with our, now 4, children. I love to be outside and am determined to get people back to the things they love to do, whatever it is that may be! Come on in and share your story with me."

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "Education: *University of North Dakota 2010- Doctor of Physical Therapy

*Arizona State University 2007- undergraduate work in psychology, kinesiology, chemistry, and pre-requisites.

Continuing Education: *Graston Technique Certification, Integrative Dry Needling Certification, Kinesio Taping Technique, Work Well Certification, Numerous Manual Therapy Based Courses, Myofascial Release, Advanced Integrative Dry Needling Certification, multiple Robert Donatelli shoulder courses, and extensive courses on shoulder and shoulder girdle injury and rehabilitation.

Experience: *Over 8 years of experience in the field of physical therapy: outpatient, inpatient, home health, and long term care, with primary focus on outpatient orthopedics, specializing in shoulder rehabilitation for the last 6 years."

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Johnson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Johnson?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?