Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Wilson

North Texas Spinal Health & Wellness, Frisco, TX

425 Old Newman Rd Frisco, TX 75036

Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC is a Chiropractor in Frisco, TX. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wilson to book an appointment.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

4.5

Dr. Wilson?
What People Say About Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC
Dr. Wilson and his staff are knowledgeable and kind. They truly want to do everything they can to improve how you are feeling. I drove an hour to my my appointments and it was worth it!
Liz L. – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
I’ve had nothing but the best care from Regenesys. Dr. Wilson and his staff are patient, professional and very knowledgeable about the treatments they provide. Dr. Wilson treated both my back (through decompression and physical therapy) and my knees (stem cell regenerative therapy). The x-rays on my back are a great “before” and “after” picture and proof that Dr. Wilson and his staff provide excellent care. The regenerative and physical therapy on my knees provided noticeable results and has relieved my pain. The office atmosphere is warm and friendly with a staff committed to a positive treatment environment with genuine concern for our well-being as patients.
C.J. – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
After years of living with constant joint pain in both knees, I had a total knee replacement in November of 2016. After multiple months of painful rehab and having to use opioids to help control the pain I decided to seek a better option for my second knee. In June of 2018, I opted to have regenerative injection therapy in my other knee at Regenesys Physical Medicine. The results have been spectacular! The therapy was virtually painless, and in a matter of weeks the pain was GONE! 18 months later I am still pain free with great mobility allowing me to start biking daily and losing 45 pounds to further better my overall health! Thanks to Dr. Wilson and his staff for providing this opportunity to better my life.
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
My hips, knees, and back were so bad that I could barely walk. I found out about Regenesys online and went to hear Dr. Wilson speak at a seminar where I learned about regenerative therapy as well as the other types of therapies they do. I decided to give it a try, and I can't believe how well it worked! From the one-time regenerative injections in my knees and hips to the physical therapy, massage therapy, and other treatments, their entire staff is top notch and I couldn't be happier with how I feel! I feel 30 years younger! I would give this practice 10 stars if I could. If you are in pain and are tired of taking medications, give these people an opportunity. It will change your life!
Tom Joseph – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
Wow - Dr. Wilson and his entire office is incredible! I have never been to a doctor that takes so much of their professional time to explain so completely what is wrong, what treatment is needed, and how long it will take to improve in such a caring, comprehensive manner. It is so refreshing! Most doctors make you feel like a cattle call, and just dictate to you what they think you need. Dr. Wilson's approach is totally different. They involve you in the process of understanding everything about your condition, and then make treatment recommendations to fully stabilize the problem, so it doesn't keep coming back over and over. My treatment went amazing, and I feel better than I have in over 20 years. If you are really looking to get long-term relief of pain and feel better, then this if the office for you! Plus, everyone there is so nice and professional. I highly recommend them!
Wayne B. – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
This is hands down the absolute best experience I have ever had at a doctor's office. Dr. Wilson and his entire team are amazing. I have had terrible neck and back pain for years. Additionally, I found out I have a disc problem. The treatment was comprehensive, painless, and extremely effective. His entire staff is also so nice and polite. I highly recommend this office to anyone in need.
Little Elm, TX – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson is professional and does a good job of setting expectations regarding the treatment process. His implementation of physical therapy, chiropractic, and massage has produced good results for me and should for anyone so long as they do their part in executing the exercises needed to improve. If you're looking for a doctor with a high degree of integrity, commitment to holistic healing, and flexible hours where it's possible to get an appointment after normal work hours he's your guy.
The Colony, TX – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson took the time to explain the process and benefits of the Webster method to help encourage my baby to flip since she was in the breech position. Less than 24 hours after Dr. Wilson adjusted my hips, my baby girl flipped. I continued the program for another 2 weeks and am happy to report that she's still head down and the pressure on my hips/lower back has subsided. Michael, the physical therapist, is beyond nice as is the rest of the staff. I highly recommend them!
Adriana Wallace in Little Elm, TX – May 04, 2017
Thank you very much for you kind words! It was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
I was struggling with neck pain, headaches, and upper back pain for many years. I tried medication, but it never helped. A friend recommended that I try Dr. Wilson's office after she had great results. From the first moment I called his office to make an appointment, he and his staff were so kind and helpful, which is really rare in today's world! Dr. Wilson's expert adjustments and therapy have me feeling completely pain free now! I would highly recommend his office to anyone in pain.
K. Morel in Frisco, TX – Mar 15, 2017
We are grateful for your trust in our office and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?
I was having lower back and sciatic pain so bad I could barely walk. My PCP recommended that I see Dr. Wilson. He and his staff are incredible. I felt they really cared for me from my initial phone call to when I saw the doctor. He was kind, thorough, and explained my problem in a way that I could understand. The treatment he prescribed helped me feel better immediately, and I now have no pain at all. I highly recommend his office!
Leigh Adkins in Frisco, TX – Feb 03, 2016
Dr. Wilson's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Wilson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

Dr. Wilson feels strongly that health care professionals of all disciplines should work together collaboratively to improve patient care. Consequently, he favors an integrative or interdisciplinary approach. Working together enables all providers to ...

• Chiropractic