Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 34

Dr. Osborne

Central Jersey Spine & Rehabilitation Center, Hopewell, NJ

47 W Broad St Hopewell, NJ 08525

Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC is a chiropractor in Hopewell, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic Florida in 2012 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Osborne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Osborne

Dr. Osborne?
Dr. Osborne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC
Dr. Osborne is a very knowledgeable and caring professional, a true healer. He educated me about my lower back problem and got me focused on the centralization of my pain and recovery. I'm a super active person, so when I first saw him I was in pain and kind of bummed out, thinking I might have to give up running and other intense cardio work outs. Within a few sessions with Dr. Osborne and a tailored set of exercises, I was back to 100%! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
I went to see Dr Osborne with lower back pain that wouldn’t let me sleep, walk or stand without feeling it. In one week, 2 sessions, he was able to reverse it. He explained the reason why I had the injury and provided the exercises needed to heal it, as well as how to maintain my body pain free in the future. He was thorough and clear when explaining every exercise during the session. He gave me the information I needed to understand how our bodies work and what my body needed to heal. After one session I noticed 80% improvement, and after the second session I was almost all the way there. He asked me to keep doing my exercises to achieve full recovery, which I did, and before the week ended I was back to my old self. He has a great understanding of the human body, and clearly loves what he does, which only makes him better at it. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
Dr. Osborne was recommended by a friend in the fitness industry, and I'm extremely glad I took my friend's advice! Dr. Osborne is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate, and he designed an effective treatment plan during my first visit. He reached out later that week to see how I was doing, and he offered his support not just throughout my recovery, but also after my discharge from his care. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
I was having pain in my sciatica. Dr Osborne is my first chiropractor. He was very thorough in asking me about my medical background and explaining details about treatment. I'm feeling better and have the information needed to keep up good maintenance and health so I don't have future problems. I have been recommending him to everyone I know because he is great! Thank you very much Dr. Osborne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
Dr. Osborne is a master of his craft. I was taught multiple exercises that alleviated my back pain entirely. Dr.Osborne’s manipulation techniques are second to none. After seeing multiple other chiropractors for the same back pain. I can confidently say that Dr. Osborne is the one that cured me. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
After years of living with back pain I finally decided to do something about it and made an appointment with Dr. Osborne. Within a few months, the weekly adjustments and core strengthening exercises did the trick. Unfortunately, I had to stop for a while because of illness the pain came back. Because of this I don't miss an adjustment or my exercises. The impact of seeing Dr. Osborne is felt, literally. He is thoughtful and responsive, taking the time to listen. I absolutely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
Dr. Osborne is fantastic! He is responsive, thorough, considerate, and highly professional. His quick and accurate diagnosis of my condition made it clear that he is well trained. Furthermore, he took the time to explain it to me because he wants his patients to fully understand their condition and prognosis. He resolved my neck issue in the exact amount of time he predicted. I have been to many chiropractors over the years and he is hands down the best! Hopewell Boro is lucky to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
I was able to get a quick appointment with Dr. Osborne after I injured my back. I was in significant pain (and could barely get out of bed, out of a chair or even put on my socks). Dr. Osborne performed a comprehensive assessment on me, diagnosed my condition, recommended and demonstrated some key exercises to get me on my way to recovery. 2 days later, my pain had gone down significantly. He will be helping me build up and strengthen my core next, to reduce the chance of recurrence. Great guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
I was referred to Dr. Osborne after being in a car accident. During each appointment, he asked me to continually give him feedback on how I was feeling, so I really felt like he was there and tuned in with me every step of the way on my path to recovery. Through Dr. Osborne’s thorough and attentive approach, I was feeling much better in just a couple weeks. He healed my injury quickly and gave me the confidence I needed in order to get back to my active life after my injury. Truly the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
Dr. Osborne quickly helped me resolve some lower back pain. He is friendly and knowledgable. He helped me understand what was happening in my back and gave me some exercises and advice to help me to a speedy recovery! He was also very accommodating for my schedule - I was able to get in immediately and he was flexible when scheduling a follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Osborne?

• Chiropractic

2012
Palmer College Of Chiropractic Florida
2008
Rutgers University

Dr. Osborne accepts

Dr. Osborne accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield