Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 35

Dr. Osborne

Central Jersey Spine & Rehabilitation Center, Hopewell, NJ

47 W Broad St Hopewell, NJ 08525

Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC is a Chiropractor in Hopewell, NJ and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic Florida medical school in 2012. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Osborne to book an appointment.

Dr. Osborne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Osborne

Dr. Osborne?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (45)
  • Listened & answered questions (45)
  • Office environment (45)
    I went to Dr. Osborne because of the severe pain on my neck, shoulder and weakness on right arm. The MRI result showed several moderate and severe nerve compression in multiple cervical area. My orthopedic surgeon had warned me of possible surgery if the condition was not improving in a month. Dr. Osborne came to a rescue and offered a different opinion. After careful evaluation, he strongly advised me against surgery and encouraged me that my condition would get better through exercises and treatment alone. He was right, following his instructions, my condition was gradually getting better, and significantly improved by the end of a month visit. Now I'm back to normal, no more pain, regaining my strength to a point where I can do my 100x push up again, thanks to Dr. Osborne. Highly recommended!
    Christino Wijaya – Aug 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I went to Dr. Osborne on a recommendation of a friend/patient. Upon meeting him, I was immediately impressed. I arrived with severe lower, immobilizing back pain, after a thorough evaluation, I felt he understood my issues. Dr. Osborne educated me on my situation and taught me various stretches and exercises to relieve the pain and restore mobility. By the third visit, I was significantly better. I appreciate Dr. Osborne's engaging, kind and practical approach to back care and to healing. I felt like a partner in my recovery and came to understand my body better. I am very appreciative and would highly recommend Dr. Brandon Osborne. After 4 sessions and in under two weeks...back to normal!
    Feb 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne gave me exercises to help me deal with my sciatica. He enabled me to be be independent-when sciatica returns I can continue with my exercises and say goodbye to sciatica. I would advise anyone who is looking for knowledgeable, considerate, effective chiropractor to give Dr. Osborne a call.
    Feb 05, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne is a very knowledgeable and caring professional, a true healer. He educated me about my lower back problem and got me focused on the centralization of my pain and recovery. I'm a super active person, so when I first saw him I was in pain and kind of bummed out, thinking I might have to give up running and other intense cardio work outs. Within a few sessions with Dr. Osborne and a tailored set of exercises, I was back to 100%! I highly recommend him.
    Bob Tomaselli – Nov 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I went to see Dr Osborne with lower back pain that wouldn’t let me sleep, walk or stand without feeling it. In one week, 2 sessions, he was able to reverse it. He explained the reason why I had the injury and provided the exercises needed to heal it, as well as how to maintain my body pain free in the future. He was thorough and clear when explaining every exercise during the session. He gave me the information I needed to understand how our bodies work and what my body needed to heal. After one session I noticed 80% improvement, and after the second session I was almost all the way there. He asked me to keep doing my exercises to achieve full recovery, which I did, and before the week ended I was back to my old self. He has a great understanding of the human body, and clearly loves what he does, which only makes him better at it. I highly recommend him.
    Olivia Boyle – Aug 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne was recommended by a friend in the fitness industry, and I'm extremely glad I took my friend's advice! Dr. Osborne is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate, and he designed an effective treatment plan during my first visit. He reached out later that week to see how I was doing, and he offered his support not just throughout my recovery, but also after my discharge from his care. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor!
    Randal – Jun 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I was having pain in my sciatica. Dr Osborne is my first chiropractor. He was very thorough in asking me about my medical background and explaining details about treatment. I'm feeling better and have the information needed to keep up good maintenance and health so I don't have future problems. I have been recommending him to everyone I know because he is great! Thank you very much Dr. Osborne.
    Apr 03, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne is a master of his craft. I was taught multiple exercises that alleviated my back pain entirely. Dr.Osborne’s manipulation techniques are second to none. After seeing multiple other chiropractors for the same back pain. I can confidently say that Dr. Osborne is the one that cured me. Would definitely recommend.
    Mar 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    After years of living with back pain I finally decided to do something about it and made an appointment with Dr. Osborne. Within a few months, the weekly adjustments and core strengthening exercises did the trick. Unfortunately, I had to stop for a while because of illness the pain came back. Because of this I don't miss an adjustment or my exercises. The impact of seeing Dr. Osborne is felt, literally. He is thoughtful and responsive, taking the time to listen. I absolutely recommend him.
    L.Shorthouse in Hopewell , NJ – Oct 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne is fantastic! He is responsive, thorough, considerate, and highly professional. His quick and accurate diagnosis of my condition made it clear that he is well trained. Furthermore, he took the time to explain it to me because he wants his patients to fully understand their condition and prognosis. He resolved my neck issue in the exact amount of time he predicted. I have been to many chiropractors over the years and he is hands down the best! Hopewell Boro is lucky to him!
    Abigail H in Hopewell, NJ – Sep 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I was able to get a quick appointment with Dr. Osborne after I injured my back. I was in significant pain (and could barely get out of bed, out of a chair or even put on my socks). Dr. Osborne performed a comprehensive assessment on me, diagnosed my condition, recommended and demonstrated some key exercises to get me on my way to recovery. 2 days later, my pain had gone down significantly. He will be helping me build up and strengthen my core next, to reduce the chance of recurrence. Great guy!
    E. Jang in Belle Mead – Jul 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I was referred to Dr. Osborne after being in a car accident. During each appointment, he asked me to continually give him feedback on how I was feeling, so I really felt like he was there and tuned in with me every step of the way on my path to recovery. Through Dr. Osborne’s thorough and attentive approach, I was feeling much better in just a couple weeks. He healed my injury quickly and gave me the confidence I needed in order to get back to my active life after my injury. Truly the best!
    Jan 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne quickly helped me resolve some lower back pain. He is friendly and knowledgable. He helped me understand what was happening in my back and gave me some exercises and advice to help me to a speedy recovery! He was also very accommodating for my schedule - I was able to get in immediately and he was flexible when scheduling a follow up.
    Rob in Hamilton, NJ – Jul 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne deserves nothing but 5 stars, as he couples both amazing prowess in his practice, and an outstanding patient experience. I have seen several chiropractor's during my few years of suffering from neck and shoulder pain, and none have been as passionate in stabilizing my pain through manual work, as well as providing me exercises to facilitate my progress. Highly recommend him to anyone suffering from any sorts of pain, he has the knowledge base to solve your problems
    David K in South Brunswick, NJ – Jul 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    The first time I saw Dr. Osborne was in 2014 in Princeton Junction Office, NJ. He helped me with my back injury and I didn’t have come for interim treatments between then and this year. Unfortunately, I took a big fall in April 2017, so I reached out back him for help. I had a severe disk injury. Within two weeks of treatments, I was able to travel to Europe. My pain level went down significantly and within few more treatments upon my return to US, I am able to function well. Dr. Osborne l
    Teresa in Trenton, NJ – Jun 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Not" JUST" a chiropractor!!! Dr. Osborne hones in on your specific needs instead of engaging in a "cookie-cutter, crack your neck, done!" approach. At present, he and I are working with gentle massage, stretching, eye/hand coordination and inner core strength to mitigate my migraine/neck pain. Any other chiropractor would have insisted on snapping my neck the 1st day! He is empathic and patient. Friendly and charismatic. Outstanding. 5 stars!
    Mar 30, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Outstanding. I cannot recommend Dr. Osborne more strongly. His knowledge and professionalism are exceptional.
    John in Pennington, NJ – Jan 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I went to Dr. Osborne last month for help with recurrent upper back pain. After three sessions, the pain was greatly diminished, and I learned several effective techniques to prevent and/or manage recurrence, which I continue to use. I was impressed with Dr. Osborne's thorough initial intake exam and his easy-to-understand explanation of what was likely causing the pain. He has a calming and very down-to-earth demeanor, and is accessible outside of normal business hours if necessary. Highly reco
    Peter R in Skillman, NJ – Dec 17, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    Dr. Osborne quickly diagnosed the cause of my lower back pain and more importantly recommended and performed various exercises that put me back on my feet pain free.
    Greg in Hopewell, NJ – Jul 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?
    I have been experiencing chronic lower back pain and after being dissatisfied with my primary care physician, I decided it was time to see a specialist. Dr. Osborne was the first spine specialist that I have ever been to. With in the first few minutes of speaking with him, I was able to see the thoroughness and care that he takes with each of his patients. By the end of my exam he was able to diagnose my problem and come up with a personalized plan to get back my mobility and reduce my pain!
    George Magou in Hoboken, NJ – Feb 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Osborne, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Osborne?

• Chiropractic