Brandon McClary, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male · Age 32

Brandon McClary

Brandon McClary, PA-C is a physician assistant in Nashville, TN. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and orthopedic surgery.

Make an appointment

Brandon McClary accepts

Brandon McClary accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Brandon McClary treats your condition or procedure

The mission of Southern Joint Replacement Institute is to provide state-of-the-art care in a professional and compassionate environment while honoring a commitment to research and education in the field of joint replacement. We are fully committed to providing personalized care and developing lasting relationships with patients and their families.

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Brandon McClary's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brandon McClary

Brandon McClary?
Brandon McClary's Performance
What People Say About Brandon McClary, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
brandon mcclary always helpful and explains everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Very professional and patient centered. Seeks information from patient and provides feedback that is related to the comments of the patient. Willing to take as much time as needed to gather information, answer questions and determine future action if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
On my initial visit to see Dr DeBoer, Brandon was there to talk with me and discuss my knee issues. He was VERY helpful, very knowledgeable, and very professional. I later saw Brandon a few months later on a follow up visit. On both visits, I could not have been more pleased with a practitioner, I highly recommend Brandon. He obviously was trained by the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Brandon was patient & knowledgable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Brandon and the whole SJRI team are fantastic, I have recommended them to everyone I know considering joint replacement, couldn't be happier with my whole experience.
good check up, nice pa
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Brandon has always been very patient and caring. He listens to you no matter what the issue even if it is not his area of expertise. I would recommend him very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Brandon is absolutely perfect for his profession. He took time to talk to me about any concerns or questions I had about my total knee replacement. He was genuinely interested and paid attention to me as a person, not just another patient. His assessment of my surgery, medications, and general health was very thorough. I would recommend SJRI to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
My experience has been a very caring.. available and professional one. A most encouraging feeling to know that there is GOOD medical care. Thanks for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
The care given me by Brandon McClary PA, David DeBoer MD, and the entire staff at the Southern Joint Replacement Institute has been unsurpassed. My recent appointment was a routine ten month follow up on a total hip replacement. Brandon McClary saw me at the time my appointment was scheduled. He reviewed the findings on the new x-rays and his examination. He was friendly, professional, and answered all my questions. I recommend him and the SJRI highly to anyone needing joint evaluation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
I have seen Brandon McClary for several years for follow-up of my bilateral knee replacements. My replacements are 18 years old and have not been a problem. Brandon is always kind and helpful and responds quickly to requests for refills of my antibiotics. He is an excellent caregiver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Brandon is very good in his position. He takes the time to answer all questions and concerns. He is a true professional. My visits to SJR are easier because of Brandon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
He took the time to answer all/any questions, making sure I did not have any concerns or questions that had gone unanswered. He reviewed all his records with me to confirm I understood how things were. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend this office to anyone!
Great service
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Brandon was very professional and courteous, he made feel at ease with my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Very professional and friendly. Spends the time necessary the ensure that the patient's needs and concerns are satisfied. Would highly recommend Brandon to anyone needing orthopedic care.
Brandon is an asset to Southern Joint Replacement and is very competent
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Kind man that provides quality care! I have been seeing him for several years and he is wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Makes you feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brandon McClary, PA-C?
This is my second appointment with Brandon in three years. He is professional, knowledgeable, kind, patient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I wish all medical providers had Brandon's good qualities. A. Smith
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Brandon McClary?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Brandon McClary treats patients.

Compare Providers