Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Lundell
714 Kimbark St Longmont, CO 80501

Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC is a chiropractor in Longmont, CO. He graduated from Parker College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, physical therapy, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Lundell accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Lundell treats your condition or procedure

• Blood Allergy Testing
  • Blood Test
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • Detailed Stool Analysis
  • Percussor Therapy
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Physical Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Weight Loss

Dr. Lundell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lundell

Dr. Lundell?
Dr. Lundell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC
Met Dr Lundell in 2004 after being referred by my pilates teacher helping me since a car accident in 2000. He solved tendonitis from rowing twice. He helped get me back after a bad bike crash that broke collar bone, ribs, and other accidents with broken ribs and whiplash. He saved me from demise with bad IBS and got my diet clean and best prescribed supplements to get my health back. He taught me the importance of stress management, attitude, good sleep, exercise and learning life lessons as essential to best health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
Dr. Lundell applies his extensive education in a wide variety of healing arts and sciences to offer a holistic approach that promotes a healthy, proactive lifestyle for his patients. He has not only adjusted and massaged my husband and me out of many aches and pains and helped us keep down blood pressure, cholesterol, infections, bone loss. He has also taught us how the body’s systems work, which has enabled us to become more invested in taking care of the whole package – body, mind and spirit – in a natural way. The lab tests he orders periodically reveal in much greater detail than those from other doctors we've gone to all the areas in which our bodies need attention. His chiropractic adjustments really work and last. Acupuncture, laser, physical therapy techniques, whole-body vibration, dietary coaching that goes beyond the latest fads, teaching us tai chi and stretches, encouraging us to do spiritual practices and more are some reasons why he is our main doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
I have been a pt. of Dr. Lundell's since 2004. He can see a bigger picture & delve into deeper causes of physical diseases & symptoms designing a healing plan that has kept me active & functioning, otherwise I would be in a wheelchair. The more I follow his guidance of nutrition, exercise, modalities for healing, etc. the greater benefits I manifest. I am very grateful for Dr. L's guidance for bringing my body back into greater strength & harmony in my aging process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
Dr. Lundell has been my primary healthcare provider for 13 years. In addition to being an amazing Chiropractor, he is also a skilled Functional Medicine Practitioner who delves deeply into the cause of illness, thoughtfully connecting all the dots to bring true healing to my physical body. He has guided me through a life-threatening illness, a fall and several car accidents. We are working together to counter the aging process. He thinks outside the box. I can recommend him unreservedly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lundell?

Expect to learn about yourself, your condition and how to heal. He takes his time with each patient, listening, investigating and putting the pieces together. Emphasis is on educating and empowering each one to change their lives and achieve ultimate...

• Chiropractic