Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Lundell
714 Kimbark St Longmont, CO 80501

Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC is a Chiropractor in Longmont, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lundell to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Longmont

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Lundell accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Lundell treats your condition or procedure

• Blood Allergy Testing
  • Blood Test
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Cold Laser Therapy
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • Detailed Stool Analysis
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Percussor Therapy
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Dr. Lundell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lundell

Dr. Lundell?
Dr. Lundell has been my chiropractor and health advisor since 2010. I completely trust his approach in helping his patients (and pets) to truly heal their bodies of inflammation that causes diseases in a natural way. He is dedicated to his profession and continually does extensive research. He's willing to take the time to explain his views and will patiently listen and answer completely any questions you may have. I, personally, feel so comfortable and grateful that I can rely on him to help me through my aging process with ease even though I have recently moved from Colorado to Virginia. I know he will always be there for me. He's that kind of doctor!
Mary Patterson – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
Met Dr Lundell in 2004 after being referred by my pilates teacher helping me since a car accident in 2000. He solved tendonitis from rowing twice. He helped get me back after a bad bike crash that broke collar bone, ribs, and other accidents with broken ribs and whiplash. He saved me from demise with bad IBS and got my diet clean and best prescribed supplements to get my health back. He taught me the importance of stress management, attitude, good sleep, exercise and learning life lessons as essential to best health.
Lynnette – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
Dr. Lundell applies his extensive education in a wide variety of healing arts and sciences to offer a holistic approach that promotes a healthy, proactive lifestyle for his patients. He has not only adjusted and massaged my husband and me out of many aches and pains and helped us keep down blood pressure, cholesterol, infections, bone loss. He has also taught us how the body’s systems work, which has enabled us to become more invested in taking care of the whole package – body, mind and spirit – in a natural way. The lab tests he orders periodically reveal in much greater detail than those from other doctors we've gone to all the areas in which our bodies need attention. His chiropractic adjustments really work and last. Acupuncture, laser, physical therapy techniques, whole-body vibration, dietary coaching that goes beyond the latest fads, teaching us tai chi and stretches, encouraging us to do spiritual practices and more are some reasons why he is our main doctor.
Susan Pedrick – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
I have been a pt. of Dr. Lundell's since 2004. He can see a bigger picture & delve into deeper causes of physical diseases & symptoms designing a healing plan that has kept me active & functioning, otherwise I would be in a wheelchair. The more I follow his guidance of nutrition, exercise, modalities for healing, etc. the greater benefits I manifest. I am very grateful for Dr. L's guidance for bringing my body back into greater strength & harmony in my aging process.
  • Long wait times
Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?
Dr. Lundell has been my primary healthcare provider for 13 years. In addition to being an amazing Chiropractor, he is also a skilled Functional Medicine Practitioner who delves deeply into the cause of illness, thoughtfully connecting all the dots to bring true healing to my physical body. He has guided me through a life-threatening illness, a fall and several car accidents. We are working together to counter the aging process. He thinks outside the box. I can recommend him unreservedly!
E. Klassen, RN in Longmont – Jan 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Lundell, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lundell?

Expect to learn about yourself, your condition and how to heal. He takes his time with each patient, listening, investigating and putting the pieces together....Read more

Dr. Lundell has been caring for patients since 2004. His first priority is to listen to each person and get to the true core of problems, not just temporarily...Read more

• Chiropractic